The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Julie Says "Okay, when I'm out of here sounds good but you know my babies have to stay until there stronger hey I hear that Kathy is actually Rosco's daughter, but between you and me she's seems like she's pregnant right now. And I know how much she loves my cousin as well and look is Emma here in Hazzard as well she remind me so much of you now are the two of you related or something now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"I haven't seen her in a long time. She's like my cousin or something and I think you're right about Kathy. So tell me a little more about Katy and Kathy." Lizzy says directing the attention away from her.

"I haven't seen her in a long time. She's like my cousin or something and I think you're right about Kathy. So tell me a little more about Katy and Kathy." Lizzy says directing the attention away from her.

Julie Says "Well Bo is nuts about Katy and they have a baby girl named Karen and Luke wants to ask Kathy to marry him but all she knows about her father is his initials and there RPC. And that her Mom hates him for some reason and that's all right now as well."

Julie Says "Well Bo is nuts about Katy and they have a baby girl named Karen and Luke wants to ask Kathy to marry him but all she knows about her father is his initials and there RPC. And that her Mom hates him for some reason and that's all right now as well."

"What are they like? Kathy seems a little fiery to me." Lizzy says.

"What are they like? Kathy seems a little fiery to me." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Katy is sensible but hurt that before Bo didn't want anything to do with him but to took Freddy kidnapping her for him to notice him but there so much in love. And Kathy she once told if she ever found her father she wouldn't cry in front of him, but make him cry now as well. I don't know what she was talking about it seems she hell bent of revenge for some reason right now as well."

Julie Says "Katy is sensible but hurt that before Bo didn't want anything to do with him but to took Freddy kidnapping her for him to notice him but there so much in love. And Kathy she once told if she ever found her father she wouldn't cry in front of him, but make him cry now as well. I don't know what she was talking about it seems she hell bent of revenge for some reason right now as well."

"Kathy's father drove her mother out of town, he didn't want anything to do with the baby. He was wrong and he thoroughly apologizes for that now. How did Kathy and Luke fall in love?" Lizzy asks.

"Kathy's father drove her mother out of town, he didn't want anything to do with the baby. He was wrong and he thoroughly apologizes for that now. How did Kathy and Luke fall in love?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "Kathy had a flat and engine troubles and, well she is feisty like you said and she didn't want his help at first but she isn't the greatest with cars and she let him look at it and change the tire and that was seven years ago now."

Julie Says "Kathy had a flat and engine troubles and, well she is feisty like you said and she didn't want his help at first but she isn't the greatest with cars and she let him look at it and change the tire and that was seven years ago now."

"Just like him. Julie what...do you think Jeb ever gave up on me?" Lizzy asks.

"Just like him. Julie what...do you think Jeb ever gave up on me?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "Lizzy when you left, he was lost puppy he wrecked his bike because he couldn't keep his mind of his driving and he everytime he seen your father around he avoiding him as well. He love you as well and never gave up on as well."

Julie Says "Lizzy when you left, he was lost puppy he wrecked his bike because he couldn't keep his mind of his driving and he everytime he seen your father around he avoiding him as well. He love you as well and never gave up on as well."

"And you're ok with it if we got back together?" Lizzy asks.

"And you're ok with it if we got back together?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "You and Jeb, are like Peanut Butter and Jelly you belong together Lizzy and I would love to go to your wedding as well. Hey can you talk to Aaron just the two of you he seemed to get nervous when I mentioned about you as well."

Julie Says "You and Jeb, are like Peanut Butter and Jelly you belong together Lizzy and I would love to go to your wedding as well. Hey can you talk to Aaron just the two of you he seemed to get nervous when I mentioned about you as well."

"Odd...I don't think I've ever heard of him other than meeting him a few days ago but sure I'll talk to him. Just...even if you can't hang out with her try calling Daisy once every few days I don't want you two to fall apart." Lizzy says.

"Odd...I don't think I've ever heard of him other than meeting him a few days ago but sure I'll talk to him. Just...even if you can't hang out with her try calling Daisy once every few days I don't want you two to fall apart." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Okay, it's just that well I feel so vulnverable after what happened in Texas Lizzy? What if I told you that when I was cleaning up I found a paper with a picture that Aaron McSweeney still on the loose and he doesn't know that I had found it as well. Hey how is Brad doing him and Kaylee loved each other so much as well."

Julie Says "Okay, it's just that well I feel so vulnverable after what happened in Texas Lizzy? What if I told you that when I was cleaning up I found a paper with a picture that Aaron McSweeney still on the loose and he doesn't know that I had found it as well. Hey how is Brad doing him and Kaylee loved each other so much as well."

"Her names Christine and all the digging I've done I've never found Bubba to have another son or to have any other relatives." Lizzy says.

"Her names Christine and all the digging I've done I've never found Bubba to have another son or to have any other relatives." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Well it actually said it was his nephew and that they thought he had died, listen what kind of trouble can that mean for me now as well."

Julie Says "He's talking with Sheriff right now as well? He keeps getting nervous when Rosco tells him he looks familier too him as well."

"Alright." Lizzy walks out of the room feeling the steel handle of her pistol brush her back and found Aaron. "Hey can we talk?" Lizzy asks.

"Alright." Lizzy walks out of the room feeling the steel handle of her pistol brush her back and found Aaron. "Hey can we talk?" Lizzy asks.

Aaron Says "Sure yeah but what about I'm still protective of my wife right now as well I love her all my heart as well. And I heard what the two of you was talking about she wasn't supposed to find that as well."

"Find what out?" Lizzy asks.

Aaron Says "That my real name is Aaron McSweeney, but I didn't have anything to do with what happened to her in Texas honest. But what is the Sheriff going to say when he finds out that I'm actually wanted now as well. Whoops said to you and he's coming as well oh this stinks he's allreadry mad about something as well."

Aaron Says "That my real name is Aaron McSweeney, but I didn't have anything to do with what happened to her in Texas honest. But what is the Sheriff going to say when he finds out that I'm actually wanted now as well. Whoops said to you and he's coming as well oh this stinks he's allreadry mad about something as well."

"What are you wanted for?" Lizzy asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.