The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"And I'm talking about what you did to Kathy's mother." Lizzy says.

Emma Says "Again What happened now?"

Meanwhile Kathy had driven the Duke farm and has found Luke and told him everything including what her father wanted her to do as well and how she stood her ground with him as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Meanwhile Kathy had driven the Duke farm and has found Luke and told him everything including what her father wanted her to do as well and how she stood her ground with him as well.

Luke sighed "oh Kathy this is great but your dad is asking to much of you"

"He forced her out of town. Pretty much didn't want to take responsibility for it. Don't do it to your daughter Rosco you will regret it." Lizzy says.

"Good. Oh and Rosco the first step is...don't let them know how you feel honestly. Just...try to be normal." Lizzy says. She smiles and then reenters Daisy's room. "So how are the babies doing this morning?"

Daisy said "just great, there a little restless, but if you just leave them alone after their fed, there happy and they start to get sleepy"

Daisy said "i hope you dont, are you planning on running again?" and her eyes fill up with tears

"Of course not Daisy. You're gonna have to push a lot harder to get rid of me. This morning..." Lizzy laughs remembering it, "This morning Jeb treated me to a full breakfast in bed. Pancakes, peaches, orange juice, and sausage. All in bed all just the way I liked it. I feel like he's really trying to get me to believe that he loves me."

"Of course not Daisy. You're gonna have to push a lot harder to get rid of me. This morning..." Lizzy laughs remembering it, "This morning Jeb treated me to a full breakfast in bed. Pancakes, peaches, orange juice, and sausage. All in bed all just the way I liked it. I feel like he's really trying to get me to believe that he loves me."

Daisy said "i dont want you to leave, i want everything to be normal again, and Jeb loves ,you he does"

"Daisy come on...Honestly, did I hurt you that bad?" Lizzy asks. "I want the honest truth even if it will hurt I want you to say it, scream at me if you have to just tell me." Lizzy pleads.

Daisy starts crying "i dont wanna drive you away again, you getting pregnant with Heather wasnt the only reason you left, i know i did something that was another factor, im scared that if i tell you how bad it hurt when you left that youll think im stupid and your go away"

Daisy starts crying "i dont wanna drive you away again, you getting pregnant with Heather wasnt the only reason you left, i know i did something that was another factor, im scared that if i tell you how bad it hurt when you left that youll think im stupid and your go away"

"Tell me just tell me. Tell me what you think you did to drive me away and how hurt you really feel." Lizzy says.

"Tell me just tell me. Tell me what you think you did to drive me away and how hurt you really feel." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "when you left, my doctor had to put me on prescription depression medicine, i couldnt handle the fact that you were gone, and when you left, Kayle was still a little girl, i was afraid that you expecially out of everyone was mad at me for doing what i did with Walker to make Kayle come into this world because of some stupid night that Enos was in LA and i got drunk, i know that doesnt make sense, but its true"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.