The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"It's called discipline Emma." Lizzy says. "Do you want some of the pie?"

Emma Says "I thought you would never ask, she's not usually like that can you tell she's has the Davenport stubborness now Lizzy. And don't let Jeb get away now he's a catch now wonder you fell for him now as well, and what's up with Kathy as well she's on guard everytime you get around Luke Duke now."

Kathy walks in and Says "Because before she left she used to date my man now, and she can't have him back as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Emma Says "I thought you would never ask, she's not usually like that can you tell she's has the Davenport stubborness now Lizzy. And don't let Jeb get away now he's a catch now wonder you fell for him now as well, and what's up with Kathy as well she's on guard everytime you get around Luke Duke now."

Kathy walks in and Says "Because before she left she used to date my man now, and she can't have him back as well."

Daisy said "oh Kathy stop, no ones trying to steal Luke okay!"

"I don't want Luke. He's in love with you and I couldn't pull him away if I tried. If you knew me actually got to know me you'd know I could have any guy I want except for it looks like three of them. I couldn't have Luke, Enos, or Bo. They've fallen in love and I can't change it even if I tried besides why would I want a man who broke my heart because his cousin asked him to?" Lizzy spits. "Would you like some pie?" She asks nicely.

Daisy said "oh Kathy stop, no ones trying to steal Luke okay!"

Kathy Says " Yes I would what kind is right now as well. Sorry Lizzy, I'm just love Luke so much right now and I get the feeling that dad doesn't approve right now as well."

Emma Says "I get that feeling as well Lizzy."

Kathy Says " Yes I would what kind is right now as well. Sorry Lizzy, I'm just love Luke so much right now and I get the feeling that dad doesn't approve right now as well."

Daisy said "Rosco is just being overprotective cause he just met you Kathy"

"That and Rosco never did approve of those Duke boys." Lizzy says.

"That and Rosco never did approve of those Duke boys." Lizzy says.

Kathy Says "Oh that the feeling is then? He got real serious when I told him I was dating Luke and I should tell that he was my father as well. I think he was hoping that Luke would break up with me or soemthing, oh I just found out that I'm pregnant but I haven't told either one just yet I don't how there going to react right now as well."

Kathy Says "Oh that the feeling is then? He got real serious when I told him I was dating Luke and I should tell that he was my father as well. I think he was hoping that Luke would break up with me or soemthing, oh I just found out that I'm pregnant but I haven't told either one just yet I don't how there going to react right now as well."

"Luke's gonna be thrilled." Lizzy says.

Kathy says "i cant face my dad and tell him im pregnant"

Emma Says "Look Kathy, you can't the fact forever now and people are going to talk in a town like Hazzard I lived here until I was fourteen and my family moved out of the county as well. Well what If I told you he's right outside the room and he just heard everything now as well."

Emma Says "Look Kathy, you can't the fact forever now and people are going to talk in a town like Hazzard I lived here until I was fourteen and my family moved out of the county as well. Well what If I told you he's right outside the room and he just heard everything now as well."

Kathy said "oh no"

Rosco says "yes i do! im not gonna have my daughter have a Dukes baby, come on Kathy, lets talk to the doctor about an abortion"

Kathy Says "No Dad, I'm over eighteen years old and you have no right to ask that of me right now and leave me alone I want this baby. And I'm going to tell Luke right now as well I know you think this is just hormones but I love Luke Duke and he doesn't care your my father he didn't even seen fazed by it either."

Kathy Says "No Dad, I'm over eighteen years old and you have no right to ask that of me right now and leave me alone I want this baby. And I'm going to tell Luke right now as well I know you think this is just hormones but I love Luke Duke and he doesn't care your my father he didn't even seen fazed by it either."

Rosco said "fine"

Lizzy grabs Rosco and slams him against the wall. "I have always respected you Coltrane even if I didn't show it but you're making a huge mistake by not accepting this. She is your only child. Don't make the same mistake again." Lizzy says.

Emma Says "What are you talking about Lizzy?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.