The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy laughed "well, i cant say theres a Duke curse, i dont really have any girl cousins"

Emma Says "Your leaving out Julie, and how come you don't like Aaron right now I think he's just overprotective ever since what happened to you and your cousin in Texas now as well. Hey listen Bo was telling me she named her babies Scarlett and Rhett now is that true Daisy I love those names, Gone With The Wind is my favorite book and movie right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Emma Says "Your leaving out Julie, and how come you don't like Aaron right now I think he's just overprotective ever since what happened to you and your cousin in Texas now as well. Hey listen Bo was telling me she named her babies Scarlett and Rhett now is that true Daisy I love those names, Gone With The Wind is my favorite book and movie right now."

Daisy said "yes its true, and oh yeah, Julie duh, but its not that i dont like Aaron its just hes being selfish, im her cousin! he cant keep me from her!"

Daisy said "yes its true, and oh yeah, Julie duh, but its not that i dont like Aaron its just hes being selfish, im her cousin! he cant keep me from her!"

Emma Says "Oh he's Billy Bob's cousin and my husband was like that very first year but I'll talk to him for ya okay. He almost lost his woman I can understand what he is going through right now as well."

Daisy said "okay"

Emma Says "If I had almost Billy Bob I wouldn't let him out of my sight now Daisy.But now if it's much worst than what I am saying than you should talk to your cousin ask what is going one chances are she won't tell you but try thow."

The next morning Lizzy brings in a gift basket to see Daisy feeding her twins. When she finishes Lizzy sets the basket on the bed. "Take a look." Lizzy says lifting the towel and showing her warm peach cobbler.

Emma had brought Victoria with her as well who still wasn't feeling any better and she looks at her and Says "Oh that's it your seeing the docter sweetheart I thought you was just tired but your still pale yet."

Victoria Says "I'm fine Mom really and Aunt Lizzy that looks delicious as well. Is it true that Captain John Smith gave the first Davenport woman the recipe now as well."

"It's not as good as it usually is, I had to get it from a can but...our peach tree hasn't bloomed yet." Lizzy says. "And she's right maybe you should see a doctor."

Victoria Says "Oh come on Aunt Lizzy can just tell Mom I'm really okay just tired that's all ever since I got bronchitis and had it for a month she's been doing this now."

Emma Says "A mother's job is never done Daisy, trust me you'll be doing this in no time now."

Victoria Says "Oh come on Aunt Lizzy can just tell Mom I'm really okay just tired that's all ever since I got bronchitis and had it for a month she's been doing this now."

Emma Says "A mother's job is never done Daisy, trust me you'll be doing this in no time now."

"Just as precautionary Victoria. I want to make sure you're alright. You can have a slice of cobbler when you're done." Lizzy answers.

Daisy said "id just do as your told Victoria"

A docter walks in and Says "How come you didn't get check out sooner, you look sick young lady."

Victoria just followed him even thow she felt fine right now, she was just well like what the cat dragged in right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.