The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "yes, i had two bueatiful girls, and Kayle is fine but Walker is trying to get her to come live with him, hes a good guy but to overprotective as a father"

Victoria Says "He can't do that, she's had a choice doesn't she and what's her daughters name as well. Man is that Chad handsome now, does he have a brother Aunt Daisy. Mom she kicked the beejeez's out of Bubb and she almost shot him as well, but is he really my father you could tell me what happened seventeen years ago he hinted at something now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Victoria Says "He can't do that, she's had a choice doesn't she and what's her daughters name as well. Man is that Chad handsome now, does he have a brother Aunt Daisy. Mom she kicked the beejeez's out of Bubb and she almost shot him as well, but is he really my father you could tell me what happened seventeen years ago he hinted at something now."

Daisy said "im not gonna talk about it, but yes Kayle does have a choice and no Chad dont have a brother, and her daughters name is oh dang i forgot my own granddaughters name"

Daisy said "im not gonna talk about it, but yes Kayle does have a choice and no Chad dont have a brother, and her daughters name is oh dang i forgot my own granddaughters name"

Emma Says "It's okay someday I'll tell you about seventeen years ago but not right now and it will take a tall latte and a piece of peach cobbler as well."

Victoria Says "Now that's serious Mom!"

"Being a black belt in Judo, Kickboxing, and all that Marine self-defense Luke taught me really helped. And I didn't shoot him I pistol whipped him." Lizzy answers.

Emma Says "It's okay someday I'll tell you about seventeen years ago but not right now and it will take a tall latte and a piece of peach cobbler as well."

Victoria Says "Now that's serious Mom!"

Daisy said "that sound good right now, i havent eaten since i had the twins yesterday night"

"Being a black belt in Judo, Kickboxing, and all that Marine self-defense Luke taught me really helped. And I didn't shoot him I pistol whipped him." Lizzy answers.

Victoria Says "Can you teach me all of that, I want to be able to kick the beejeez's out of the next guy that try's to kidnapp me Aunt Lizzy."

Emma Says "Oh Daisy the Peach Cobbler is a Davenport family recipe past down since the first Davenport got to America now."

Victoria Says "Can you teach me all of that, I want to be able to kick the beejeez's out of the next guy that try's to kidnapp me Aunt Lizzy."

Emma Says "Oh Daisy the Peach Cobbler is a Davenport family recipe past down since the first Davenport got to America now."

Daisy said "stop Emma, your making me hungry"

Daisy said "you get used to it, but i hope i get some real food soon"

Victoria had passed out and Emma Says "Oh my this ain't good I know hospital food isn't the greatest but that's a little extreme now. What did he do to my little girl now Lizzy this is just awful."

"In the morning." Lizzy says looking at Daisy then at her sleeping child. "Jeb do you think you can carry her?"

Jeb goes and carries his daughter and follows Lizzy as well, watching her walk and trying not run into the wall he remembers how her walk was always so sexy to him right now.

Victoria had passed out and Emma Says "Oh my this ain't good I know hospital food isn't the greatest but that's a little extreme now. What did he do to my little girl now Lizzy this is just awful."

"I'm not sure I think she's just tired. We all are so I suggest everyone gets some shut eye and we reconvene here in the morning." Lizzy says.

Jeb goes and carries his daughter and follows Lizzy as well, watching her walk and trying not run into the wall he remembers how her walk was always so sexy to him right now.

"Hey Duke, stop watching her butt and watch where you're walking." Cooter says steering him away from the wall. Lizzy looks back and smirks making her walk more exaggerated.

Daisy said "yeah, ive got a late night of trying to get my girls to sleep her in this bed"

Emma wakes up Victoria and she wakes up and walks to the chair and falls asleep again right there as well.

Emma Says "I'm not getting her home you mind if we stay here tonight Daisy, she's tired right now as well."

"Hey Duke, stop watching her butt and watch where you're walking." Cooter says steering him away from the wall. Lizzy looks back and smirks making her walk more exaggerated.

Jeb looks and no he's in trouble and he's never done that in front of her father before now.

Daisy laughed and gave her Vidalia and held Rachelle her self

Emma Says "You can't do this with Victoria now she just falls asleep now. I miss this you know I want another baby Daisy but kinda of think I am pregnant right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.