The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "oh wow, theres something i didnt know,Lizzy, i was just scared about telling you about Kayle, i mean, Walker called me a few months ago and said that he wants me to break her and Chad up and make Kayle go live with him and his new wife Alex, god hes being selfish, i dont know what to do"

"Tell him it's not your decision. You put Kayle up for adoption then technically neither of you has the right to her and it's up to her adoptive parents to tell her what to do." Lizzy answers.

"Tell him it's not your decision. You put Kayle up for adoption then technically neither of you has the right to her and it's up to her adoptive parents to tell her what to do." Lizzy answers.

Daisy said "her adoptive parents turned all there papers over, shes no longer in there care, shes gotten out of the foster care system, shes living in Atlanta with Chad right now, but Walker is going to court to get custody of her, i cant stop him now, i know it seems confusing and impossible, but its true"

Daisy said "her adoptive parents turned all there papers over, shes no longer in there care, shes gotten out of the foster care system, shes living in Atlanta with Chad right now, but Walker is going to court to get custody of her, i cant stop him now, i know it seems confusing and impossible, but its true"

"If she was legally emancipated there is nothing he can do." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "you tell that stubborn cowboy that, Kayle is free from foster care and hes trying to get her"

Walker came in "tell me what?"

"Tell you that Kayle is a legally emancipated adult and you can't get custody of her." Lizzy says.

"She's 16." Walker protests.

"And in the state of Georgia and Texas you can legally be emancipated. There's nothing you can do. Try something else cowboy I've got the time to refute them all." Lizzy says.

"Tell you that Kayle is a legally emancipated adult and you can't get custody of her." Lizzy says.

"She's 16." Walker protests.

"And in the state of Georgia and Texas you can legally be emancipated. There's nothing you can do. Try something else cowboy I've got the time to refute them all." Lizzy says.

Walker said "have you met her boy friend? hes an idiot that cares nothing about her! she needs a family, she needs to come live with me and Alex, she needs to get away from Chad"

Walker said "have you met her boy friend? hes an idiot that cares nothing about her! she needs a family, she needs to come live with me and Alex, she needs to get away from Chad"

"If he cares nothing for her he would have dumped her when he found out she was pregnant. From what I understand they're living together. What's your next stupid excuse cowboy?" Lizzy asks bored.

Daisy said "hes going over the top"

"Yeah then he'll get into trouble. Being a Texas Ranger may excuse him from some things but it's not going to win him this war." Lizzy picks up her cell phone and then call's Alex. "Hey Alex, it's Natalie Jackson you know the FBI agent. I'm not sure if you know this or not but I just wanted to warn you that Walker's gone a little off the deep end. His daughter Kayle Nicole became a legally emancipated adult a month or so ago and he's going to do everything in his power to get her back." Lizzy paused and let Alex talk. "Ah I see...well thanks bye."

"Yeah then he'll get into trouble. Being a Texas Ranger may excuse him from some things but it's not going to win him this war." Lizzy picks up her cell phone and then call's Alex. "Hey Alex, it's Natalie Jackson you know the FBI agent. I'm not sure if you know this or not but I just wanted to warn you that Walker's gone a little off the deep end. His daughter Kayle Nicole became a legally emancipated adult a month or so ago and he's going to do everything in his power to get her back." Lizzy paused and let Alex talk. "Ah I see...well thanks bye."

Daisy said "what'd Alex say?"

Daisy said "to bad we dont know were Walker went, we could get Enos to go talk to him"

Emma Denise Davenport-Cowbell and Billy Bob Cowbell walks in the room and Emma Says "Well as I live and Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport how you been doing this is my husband Sheriff Billy Bob Cowbell of Yahooville, Texas and he came all the way here to talk to you as well. Our Sixteen year old daughter is missing right now and Bubba McSweeney has escaped from jail as well and were scared as well. I've never seen my confident husband like this before ever Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Emma Denise Davenport-Cowbell and Billy Bob Cowbell walks in the room and Emma Says "Well as I live and Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport how you been doing this is my husband Sheriff Billy Bob Cowbell of Yahooville, Texas and he came all the way here to talk to you as well. Our Sixteen year old daughter is missing right now and Bubba McSweeney has escaped from jail as well and were scared as well. I've never seen my confident husband like this before ever Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "theres a lot of trouble going around here"

Daisy nodded and took a notebook from the side of her bed and opend it and found the number and gave it to Lizzy "here ya go"

Lizzy dialed and waited. When a female voice picked up Lizzy started talking. "Listen you may not know me but my name is Lizzy Davenport. I'm a friend of your mom Daisy's. I wanted to warn you." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.