The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "just like Julie"

Enos Says "Yeah and I delivered them, she told me it was harder than what happened to her in Texas well at least giving her twins to the nurse that is right now Daisy. And there sure are cute as well little but I think they will survive now Daisy as well."

Meanwhile, Freddy had escaped from the Texas Jail and he was right now in Hazzard County finding someway of getting back at Julie and Daisy for doing what they did to them as well. He was in her hometown and he knew this would be harder and he would be a underdog as well but he didn't care right now and he knew that would need a plan and have to find out who knew her here and whatever happened to her boyfriend Aaron as well they didn't Texas Ranger Walker and Trivette to protect them anymore in Hazzard now.

In Julie's Room, Aaron was with her and She Says "Honey, I had seen Freddy around Hazzard County just yesterday and he knew who I was right away. And I've been afraid to tell you this lately can you go and tell Enos and don't try to alarm Daisy to much about it I'm allreadry scared about having my twins so early this is just worst now. But we have the advantage this is our turf and we know it better than he knows it right now as well, I wandered how he liked the speed traps now as well they always get out of towners now as well."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait or Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Enos Says "Yeah and I delivered them, she told me it was harder than what happened to her in Texas well at least giving her twins to the nurse that is right now Daisy. And there sure are cute as well little but I think they will survive now Daisy as well."

Meanwhile, Freddy had escaped from the Texas Jail and he was right now in Hazzard County finding someway of getting back at Julie and Daisy for doing what they did to them as well. He was in her hometown and he knew this would be harder and he would be a underdog as well but he didn't care right now and he knew that would need a plan and have to find out who knew her here and whatever happened to her boyfriend Aaron as well they didn't Texas Ranger Walker and Trivette to protect them anymore in Hazzard now.

In Julie's Room, Aaron was with her and She Says "Honey, I had seen Freddy around Hazzard County just yesterday and he knew who I was right away. And I've been afraid to tell you this lately can you go and tell Enos and don't try to alarm Daisy to much about it I'm allreadry scared about having my twins so early this is just worst now. But we have the advantage this is our turf and we know it better than he knows it right now as well, I wandered how he liked the speed traps now as well they always get out of towners now as well."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait or Anybody

Aaron goes and tells Enos about Freddy but Daisy hears

Daisy says "Aaron, did you just say that Freddy is back?"

Aaron looked and Says "Yeah, apparently that's what caused Julie to have the twins early she was scared thinking about. I hope I run into him for what he did to my wife Daisy now and you as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy nodds "you and Enos be careful, hes strong, i dont want yall hurt"

Aaron Says "Oh he is in for a surprize I'm a deputy now, I wasn't last time but I am now right Enos."

Freddy was watching from people around what the location of Julie and Aaron's house he didn't know that she had her twins early right now.

Cue Anybody

Aaron Says "Oh he is in for a surprize I'm a deputy now, I wasn't last time but I am now right Enos."

Freddy was watching from people around what the location of Julie and Aaron's house he didn't know that she had her twins early right now.

Cue Anybody

while Enos and Aaron drove to Julie and Aarons house for something to do, they got there and saw Freddy stalking around and went into action

while Enos and Aaron drove to Julie and Aarons house for something to do, they got there and saw Freddy stalking around and went into action

Freddy Says "Where's your girlfriend at Aaron and nobody knows where Daisy is at as well right now."

Cue Anybody

Aaron says "yes, were both married with children now, so why dont you just go back to were you came from!"

Freddy Says "You see I can't this need for revenge has something on me right now and you know you would think that you want revenge after Texas as well."

Cue Anybody

Freddy Says "You see I can't this need for revenge has something on me right now and you know you would think that you want revenge after Texas as well."

Cue Anybody

Enos says "the girls did what they had to do, you should have left them alone, now leave before me and Aaron personally load you up and take you back to Texas and let the Rangers deal with you"

Enos says "the girls did what they had to do, you should have left them alone, now leave before me and Aaron personally load you up and take you back to Texas and let the Rangers deal with you"

Freddy Says "You wouldn't dare and besides I think Julie liked me now, and besides it was really fun as well."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Aaron scuffed "Julie didnt like you and neither did Daisy, and dont tell Enos that he wont because he will"

Freddy Says "No Aaron, I really think she like me as well and she did try to escape and fair is fair I did warn her againist now."

Cue Anybody

Enos lost his cool "Daisy and Julie HATE you okay, now LEAVE HAZZARD!"

Freddy Says "No I want to visit your fine county right now their has to be historical sites here it is Hazzard. Oh hell I might even more here just to get on your nerves and besides I haven't done anything to have the two of you to treat me like this now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy Says "No I want to visit your fine county right now their has to be historical sites here it is Hazzard. Oh hell I might even more here just to get on your nerves and besides I haven't done anything to have the two of you to treat me like this now."

Cue Anybody

Enos says "lets see, you kidnapped our wives, nearly killed them, then scared them for life, now your back to terrorize them even more"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.