The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Aaron said "thats fine"

Julie had seen that Enos had found some blankets and wrapped up Scarlett and Rhett in the Green Velvet material she had bought for drapes for the house and she Says "How fitting did you remember what that famous dress on Gone With The Wind was made with now Honey. Hey honey what about Scarlett Emerald and Rhett Saphhire now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie had seen that Enos had found some blankets and wrapped up Scarlett and Rhett in the Green Velvet material she had bought for drapes for the house and she Says "How fitting did you remember what that famous dress on Gone With The Wind was made with now Honey. Hey honey what about Scarlett Emerald and Rhett Saphhire now."

Aaron said "thats awsome Julie, i love those names, really i do"

a nurse came running and found Enos "Mr. Strate, you wife is in labor again, its twins"

Aaron said "thats awsome Julie, i love those names, really i do"

a nurse came running and found Enos "Mr. Strate, you wife is in labor again, its twins"

Julie Says "Enos Batter up, I think they want to check on me and the Scarlett and Rhett right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Enos runs back up and finds Daisys room and by now Daisy is having wave on wave contractions

The had Julie is an exam room and rushed Scarlett and Rhett to NICU they was both over two pounds but they extra attention and they nurse asked there names right away and they were admit to NICU as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy was then rushed to the O.R for her C-section and Enos stayed beside her the whole time

When they got there and the docter and Said "You'll have to wait for her, and don't worry this second baby will be born she'll just have a tiny scar that's all and don't worry we'll let you know when it happens as well."

When they got there and the docter and Said "You'll have to wait for her, and don't worry this second baby will be born she'll just have a tiny scar that's all and don't worry we'll let you know when it happens as well."

Enos nodded and watched as Aaron sat beside him "nothing could prepare me for this Aaron"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.