The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "i think it just may help, you could try"

The Night Nurse Comes Back and Says "But Please both of you go to see a therapists back in Hazzard, it's going to help greatly now." She says this as she does the sedative as well she watches Daisy fall asleep as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy wakes up the next morning and she is acutally well rested and not sore

Julie wakes up and looks at Daisy and Says "I actually got eight hours of sleep, and you know I didn't cry not once did you know that dreamed that I kicked the **** out of Freddy Daisy it was great and foot wasn't sprained either."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i hope"

Julie reaches over and gets the phone and calls Mz. Tixdale and Says "Oh hey, it's just me in Yahooville yeah I can't believe the name of this town and I'm getting better. Not so sad anymore but it still bothers me yet but I pretty sure that will go away as well. Listen how is everything in Hazzard going, geez I miss everybody there my family is here but right what I wouldn't give just to be driving on one of those famous backroads right now. Texas is hotter than Geogria I didn't know that beforehand now, and they have some strange names for some towns as well. And some pretty strange customs as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie reaches over and gets the phone and calls Mz. Tixdale and Says "Oh hey, it's just me in Yahooville yeah I can't believe the name of this town and I'm getting better. Not so sad anymore but it still bothers me yet but I pretty sure that will go away as well. Listen how is everything in Hazzard going, geez I miss everybody there my family is here but right what I wouldn't give just to be driving on one of those famous backroads right now. Texas is hotter than Geogria I didn't know that beforehand now, and they have some strange names for some towns as well. And some pretty strange customs as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "is that Mrs. Tisdale?"

Daisy smiles "hey Ms. Tisdale"

Mz. Tixdale Says "Listen, I heard what happen I bet the two of you are a mess right now and just can't stop crying about what happened now as well. It's okay to cry about what happen it's natural Daisy and it's not being weak either as well."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.