The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy sighes "we gotta forget about it, i cant have it on my mind when the babys come" then she gets a little worried "thats only 7 more months what if something happens between now and then Jul!"

Julie Says "As soon as I'm released I'm going right back to Hazzard, Uncle Jesse can help us out right now he'll know what to do and just maybe Bo or Luke would teach me about Archery and maybe Uncle Jesse could teach me how to shoot that might be nice as well. You know, what I got to learn how to use crutches before they can release they don't want me using a wheelchair after leaving now and they said it easier with crutches as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "As soon as I'm released I'm going right back to Hazzard, Uncle Jesse can help us out right now he'll know what to do and just maybe Bo or Luke would teach me about Archery and maybe Uncle Jesse could teach me how to shoot that might be nice as well. You know, what I got to learn how to use crutches before they can release they don't want me using a wheelchair after leaving now and they said it easier with crutches as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "you know, i was thinking if this baby is a girl, her name will be Mindy Anne Strate, of course me and Enos will be married by then, and if the babys a boy his name will be Micheal Jeffery Strate"

Daisy sighed "you know, i was thinking if this baby is a girl, her name will be Mindy Anne Strate, of course me and Enos will be married by then, and if the babys a boy his name will be Micheal Jeffery Strate"

Julie Says "I like both of those names Daisy, I'm can't wait to get back to Hazzard right now never knew I could miss something so much now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy nodded "i miss Hazzard too"

Julie Says "Daisy, the next time I say I want to go to Texas talk some sense into me okay. Because I never want to come back here again now. Look at what happened to the two of us now, and me working with the Texas Rangers now that turned out to be a mistake as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy nodds

Julie Says "Daisy, I'm glad I'm not freezing but I don't know about those crutches you know your going be required to learn how to use a pair as well. And Docter says it's about time I start getting back right now and he says my swelling is going down quite nicely now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Daisy, I'm glad I'm not freezing but I don't know about those crutches you know your going be required to learn how to use a pair as well. And Docter says it's about time I start getting back right now and he says my swelling is going down quite nicely now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "why am i gonna need to learn to use them?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.