The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy sighed "i know i can, and i dont wanna"

Julie Says "Know you can't right now Daisy, give it a try personally I'm too weak still to get out of bed they told me something about not eating for two days now. And plus, they was telling me that I sprained my ankle climbing down the rope to escape as well, I guess I'm going with a pair of crutches it's looks you as well Daisy. How did you break your foot was it trying to escape how did that happen that looks like it hurts now and how did you make it to your car without crutches in the first place now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Know you can't right now Daisy, give it a try personally I'm too weak still to get out of bed they told me something about not eating for two days now. And plus, they was telling me that I sprained my ankle climbing down the rope to escape as well, I guess I'm going with a pair of crutches it's looks you as well Daisy. How did you break your foot was it trying to escape how did that happen that looks like it hurts now and how did you make it to your car without crutches in the first place now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i used the objects around me to help me and i dont know how i broke my foot"

Daisy said "i dont know, but i get out of here tommaorw and can go back to work, did you know that im already 2 months along, man now my clothes are gonna stop fitting now"

Julie started crying and Says " I don't know I could get pregnant by that animal and I didn't even have any kind of birth control I'm scared that I might be pregnant or have some kind of std's something much worst than that now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.