The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Julie Says "What about STD's or Aids even Daisy? Being isn't half as bad as that right there you know they did a blood draw on both of us for Aids right and I don't want that now oh geez. I sure hope I'm not pregnant now, I don't think I could really think to make a decision if that happened now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "well im sorry im pregnant!" she storms out and goes to her jeep but she cant make her self start the jeep

Daisy sighed "well im sorry im pregnant!" she storms out and goes to her jeep but she cant make her self start the jeep

Julie was upset but she was so cold, she didn't know what she did to her cousin but apparently right she was angry and herself could stop herself from crying right now. When was all of this going to end, everything got to her today now she wished she never agreed to help Jude with what he offered her right now.

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie was upset but she was so cold, she didn't know what she did to her cousin but apparently right she was angry and herself could stop herself from crying right now. When was all of this going to end, everything got to her today now she wished she never agreed to help Jude with what he offered her right now.

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighes and just sits in the jeep with her keys in her hand

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.