The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Chad Says "And then they threw you away Kaylee that's awful as well, I do love you thow you got to know that as well."

Cue Anybody

Kayle said tearfully "but what are we gonna do, we cant be together, you already got put in jail, but i wanna raise our baby together, but theres no legal way to do it" Enos heard her say that

Kayle said tearfully "but what are we gonna do, we cant be together, you already got put in jail, but i wanna raise our baby together, but theres no legal way to do it" Enos heard her say that

Enos Says "Kayle and Chad if you go to Georgia you can be fifteen or more and pregnant and get married it's law where I'm from well, just go to Hazzard to get married and then come back to Texas and they can't touch Chad now for anything."

Cue Anybody

A Nurse walked in Julie's room and was dressing her wrists and she looks and Says "No, No it's not fair." Of course right now Julie was asleep and didn't release it was nurse right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie woken up and it seems she had Nightmare, and it just woke her up and she looks and Says "Where am I? Oh Hey Uncle Jesse now I remember sorry about that my wrists sure are sore right now I didn't think they would hurt like this right now. Oh the pain in shoulder woke me up I think I need something stronger for the pain."

Cue Anybody

Julie woken up and it seems she had Nightmare, and it just woke her up and she looks and Says "Where am I? Oh Hey Uncle Jesse now I remember sorry about that my wrists sure are sore right now I didn't think they would hurt like this right now. Oh the pain in shoulder woke me up I think I need something stronger for the pain."

Cue Anybody

Enos started explaining everything to Chad

Kayle Says "You just haven't toddlers now, they keep you worn until you won't believe what they won't get into now honey. But yes, I'm ready but lets get going allright I want to be your tonight I hope you don't mind being rushed now okay. I'm sure everybody understand my hurry for the marriage right now I want this little girl to know who her father and mother are right from the getgo now allright."

Cue Anybody

Kayle Says "You just haven't toddlers now, they keep you worn until you won't believe what they won't get into now honey. But yes, I'm ready but lets get going allright I want to be your tonight I hope you don't mind being rushed now okay. I'm sure everybody understand my hurry for the marriage right now I want this little girl to know who her father and mother are right from the getgo now allright."

Cue Anybody

Enos said "we all understand"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.