The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Bo walks in Julie's room and touches her wrists and she flinches it away and Uncle Jesse Says " Don't worry she still scared yet, did you see how red they are they probaly hurt I wonder what caused that now."

Cue Anybody

when Bo and Enos join up with Luke after all the goodbyes and then before they leave Kayle Nicole comes running out "yall wait, im coming too, no one treats my mom like that"

Kayle said "my boyfriend got caught and put in jail for being with a minor, im sixteen hes eighteen and i visited him and well things didnt go well, this baby is his"

Enos Says "I don't know so your mother is going to be a grandfather how did your adoptive parents say when they found out."

Cue Anybody

Kayle huffs "she shouldnt have given me up in the first place though, she couldve stayed with dad" Kayle just didnt get it

Bo Says "Hey, Hey you didn't know what she was going through to begin with now I understand your upset but ask her about it not me I had nothing to do with it Kayle."

Cue Anybody

Bo walks in Julie's room and touches her wrists and she flinches it away and Uncle Jesse Says " Don't worry she still scared yet, did you see how red they are they probaly hurt I wonder what caused that now."

Cue Anybody

A Nurse walked in Julie's room and was dressing her wrists and she looks and Says "No, No it's not fair." Of course right now Julie was asleep and didn't release it was nurse right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.