The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "There has to be something you can do for her though...something..anything?"

"There is nothing I can do Mrs. Strate. If there was I would have done it already. I'm sorry but I've done all I can." The principal says.

"Why not? Why can't you do anything?" Lizzy asks. The principal looks at her for a moment then sighs.

"Ms. Davenport my hands are tied by the school board. My suggestion is that Kayle talk to her friends and people she knows to get some tutors but other than that there's nothing I could do. If there was a class with a cut back curriculum that caters to her needs I would put her there in a heart beat but we don't have the funds for that. All I can say is try to help her through all this." The principal says.

"There is nothing I can do Mrs. Strate. If there was I would have done it already. I'm sorry but I've done all I can." The principal says.

"Why not? Why can't you do anything?" Lizzy asks. The principal looks at her for a moment then sighs.

"Ms. Davenport my hands are tied by the school board. My suggestion is that Kayle talk to her friends and people she knows to get some tutors but other than that there's nothing I could do. If there was a class with a cut back curriculum that caters to her needs I would put her there in a heart beat but we don't have the funds for that. All I can say is try to help her through all this." The principal says.

Daisy sighed and her and Lizzy walked out "I'd say something..but i forgot this was a school...I mean..Kayle is a teen mother and now a mother-to-be"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.