The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

David hugs her and Daisy too and David said "I'm happy"

"How can...How can you be ok with this? I let Jeb get me pregnant again." Lizzy says.

"Because I love you and you just said you let him. If you didn't want it you wouldn't let him." David says. "Now as for telling everyone else give it a couple months. At least until you start showing. I know what Jeb did. He called to tell me he was proposing. Now if you said yes the only people that have to know you got pregnant before you were married is everyone you've already told. Your best bet is to just tell them you're getting married."

"You really think that?" Lizzy asks.

"How can...How can you be ok with this? I let Jeb get me pregnant again." Lizzy says.

"Because I love you and you just said you let him. If you didn't want it you wouldn't let him." David says. "Now as for telling everyone else give it a couple months. At least until you start showing. I know what Jeb did. He called to tell me he was proposing. Now if you said yes the only people that have to know you got pregnant before you were married is everyone you've already told. Your best bet is to just tell them you're getting married."

"You really think that?" Lizzy asks.

David smiles "Anything else ya'll need help with? And yes I really think that"

"No I don't think so. When the baby's born...I just tell them that it's early? And Jeb, Heather, Daisy, Kayle, and Julie, and I will only know the truth?" Lizzy says.

David said "If thats the way it has to be..then yes"

Daisy sighed "At least your kid is only 7 Liz...I'm not sure how to handel a teenage mother..shes still in high school and 2 years left of it"

Kayle sighes "I've tried..It won't help...maybe I was stupid to have kids" and put her head down on the table and Daisy looked and Lizzy and sighed

"Daisy you should talk to him." Lizzy says. "This isn't Kayle's fault. She's missed so much and she needs to check up but she needs help maybe they can give her a couple tutors or something."

"Daisy you should talk to him." Lizzy says. "This isn't Kayle's fault. She's missed so much and she needs to check up but she needs help maybe they can give her a couple tutors or something."

Daisy nodds "I'll talk to her principal...I know this isn't Kayles fault...she had April and now this baby to worry about.. I'll never blame her"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.