The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Kayle sighes "your getting another grandkid"

"Wow...Kayle...listen I know you want me to be part of your life but...you're mom doesn't right now so we have to respect that. You have my address write me but no more phone calls. I know it's gonna be hard and I appreciate you telling me about your new baby but no more phone calls at least for a little while. Write me...maybe one day we can talk on the phone again but for now I need you just to write me." Walker says.

"Wow...Kayle...listen I know you want me to be part of your life but...you're mom doesn't right now so we have to respect that. You have my address write me but no more phone calls. I know it's gonna be hard and I appreciate you telling me about your new baby but no more phone calls at least for a little while. Write me...maybe one day we can talk on the phone again but for now I need you just to write me." Walker says.

Kayle sighes "im happy you care!" and hangs up and sighes

Kayle said "not to ever call him again...to write him" and just sighed

Alex said "the fued between ya'll has gone too long ,did you mean to do what you did? and i heard what you just said to Kayle"

"Maybe he didn't want to make...your mom mad at him for talking to you. You know she doesn't trust him." Chad says.

Walker answered practically the same thing. "I don't want her mother to come down hard on her and maybe writing me will make her mother trust me more." Walker says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.