The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Luke said "Jeb..remember what Daisy told you...dont you even do it"

"I know what Daisy said but I love her, heart and soul, and I will do this tonight. Nothing you can say will stop me. It's been long enough. I need to prove I love her and that's exactly what I plan on doing. I wish you stood behind me Luke...I know how important you are to Lizzy and I wish you understood why I have to do it tonight." Jeb says.

"I know what Daisy said but I love her, heart and soul, and I will do this tonight. Nothing you can say will stop me. It's been long enough. I need to prove I love her and that's exactly what I plan on doing. I wish you stood behind me Luke...I know how important you are to Lizzy and I wish you understood why I have to do it tonight." Jeb says.

Luke said "i do and Daisy is best friends with Lizzy..if you do this...she could run and Daisy will lose her best friend Jeb..do you even care about that! cause i dont wanna see Daisy hurt because she lost the only best friend she ever had!"

Luke said "i do and Daisy is best friends with Lizzy..if you do this...she could run and Daisy will lose her best friend Jeb..do you even care about that! cause i dont wanna see Daisy hurt because she lost the only best friend she ever had!"

"I don't think she will run Luke. I think she's ready. I wouldn't do this if I wasn't sure. I'm sorry Luke but I will do this tonight." Jeb says.

Jeb said "Lizzy can i ask you somethin without you runnin?"

"Sure." Lizzy says.

"I've loved you about since the time I really got to know you. Lately you've become my world. You're every a man could want and everything I need. Every time you smile I go weak in the knees. I know we've never been perfect but I want that chance." Jeb says.

Lizzy looks at him as he goes down on one knee.

"Sure." Lizzy says.

"I've loved you about since the time I really got to know you. Lately you've become my world. You're every a man could want and everything I need. Every time you smile I go weak in the knees. I know we've never been perfect but I want that chance." Jeb says.

Lizzy looks at him as he goes down on one knee.

Jeb carefully says "please marry me..you can do whatever you want for the wedding..heck make Daisy Maid Of Honor, i dont care, i love you. please marry me?" and slipped the ring on Lizzys finger

Jeb carefully says "please marry me..you can do whatever you want for the wedding..heck make Daisy Maid Of Honor, i dont care, i love you. please marry me?" and slipped the ring on Lizzys finger

"Oh Jeb...It's...you found out about the baby didn't you?" Lizzy says.

"Baby? What baby? Lizzy I want more kids with you one day and I'm willing to wait." Jeb says.

"No Jeb I'm pregnant." Lizzy says.

"Pregnant?" Jeb asks. The look on his face is one of true shock followed by horror and shortly acceptance. "****...Liz...I didn't know. I still want to marry you not just because of this baby but I honestly didn't know."

"You didn't?" Lizzy asks.

"Oh Jeb...It's...you found out about the baby didn't you?" Lizzy says.

"Baby? What baby? Lizzy I want more kids with you one day and I'm willing to wait." Jeb says.

"No Jeb I'm pregnant." Lizzy says.

"Pregnant?" Jeb asks. The look on his face is one of true shock followed by horror and shortly acceptance. "****...Liz...I didn't know. I still want to marry you not just because of this baby but I honestly didn't know."

"You didn't?" Lizzy asks.

Jeb said "no didnt..im happy! oh Lizzy! this is great!"

Kayle sighed "my mom is gonna kill me..so is Enos...how are you not mad? oh man i gotta tell my dad hes gettin a grandkid!"

"Another grandkid Kayle it'll be ok. I think we're old enough to handle another one." Chad says.

Back at Lizzy's Heather has woken up from a bad dream. After calming the child down Jeb pulls her onto his lap. "Heather sweetheart your mom has something to tell you." Jeb says.

"Sweetie you know how you wanted to know when Daddy and Mommy would be getting married?" Heather nods. "Your daddy asked me tonight and I said yes so it'll be official some time in the next couple of weeks." Heather smiles but soon drops off to sleep.

"Another grandkid Kayle it'll be ok. I think we're old enough to handle another one." Chad says.

Back at Lizzy's Heather has woken up from a bad dream. After calming the child down Jeb pulls her onto his lap. "Heather sweetheart your mom has something to tell you." Jeb says.

"Sweetie you know how you wanted to know when Daddy and Mommy would be getting married?" Heather nods. "Your daddy asked me tonight and I said yes so it'll be official some time in the next couple of weeks." Heather smiles but soon drops off to sleep.

Kayle sighes "i know we are..but we still live with my parents, how are we gonna make it through"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.