The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy follows her "Lizzy, your not an idiot, it happens to a lot women..this is great, i can help you..your not plannin to leave are you?" from the other side of the door Daisy was fearing the answer

Lizzy flushes the toilet and opens the door then washes her mouth out. "How can you say I'm not an idiot. I got pregnant again, before I was married. Uncle Jesse's gonna be so upset and my dad is gonna kill Jeb."

Lizzy flushes the toilet and opens the door then washes her mouth out. "How can you say I'm not an idiot. I got pregnant again, before I was married. Uncle Jesse's gonna be so upset and my dad is gonna kill Jeb."

Julie Says "Hey Lizzy don't feel bad techinally I was never married now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Hey Lizzy don't feel bad techinally I was never married now."

"Yeah but your kids were twins. Mine are seven years apart by the same man. Everyone's gonna be so disappointed in me. I bet both of you don't want to be friends with me any more." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "no there not okay Lizzy...but your not leavin are you? please dont Lizzy, i need my best friend"

Julie Says " Julie how can you say that the best thing of what happened to me is those twins as well. Six months later and guys still find Rhett's talents funny yet will they ever grow up Lizzy. Look Jeb loves you and so does your Dad and Uncle Jesse well I don't know how he handle it but he loves you as well."

Daisy said "Lizzy...you cant leave..im not gonna lose my best friend! and lets just take this one step at a time..you love Jeb and if he proposes..isnt that what you want? i know ya'll love each other"

"I don't want him to propose because of the baby. I want him to propose because he loves me. If he does it right after I tell him then I'll never know if the baby had any effect on him." Lizzy says.

"I don't want him to propose because of the baby. I want him to propose because he loves me. If he does it right after I tell him then I'll never know if the baby had any effect on him." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "he loves you..he wouldnt propose just be cause of the baby, hed propose because he does love you, Enos did the same with me"

Daisy said "just ask him.. i know my cousin, he loves you and he'll be thrilled to be a daddy again"

"I guess." Lizzy sighs.

Meanwhile at the Duke farm Jeb is looking at the box he bought three weeks ago when suddenly someone comes up behind him. "What ya got?" Luke asks. Jeb jumps then turns to face Luke.

"I'm gonna do it tonight." Jeb says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.