The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

• 2 weeks later...
Daisy was relieved

The Day came where Julie could hold her twins and do everything she wanted to do and in the process she learned how to write lefthanded as well which amazed everybody she at the County Courthouse filling out her application and looks and Says "Well this will complete my dream now I can't back down now no matter what people might says, I refuse to me be that scared wife anymore I am Julie Duke and I can do this as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Day came where Julie could hold her twins and do everything she wanted to do and in the process she learned how to write lefthanded as well which amazed everybody she at the County Courthouse filling out her application and looks and Says "Well this will complete my dream now I can't back down now no matter what people might says, I refuse to me be that scared wife anymore I am Julie Duke and I can do this as well."

Daisy was at home with her twins and her daughter and husband and her son in law

Daisy was at home with her twins and her daughter and husband and her son in law

Julie got done and drove to where she was staying with Daisy and Enos and family and Says "Daisy, I filled out the application and well I feel so good I'm not that scared wife anymore what do you think of that right now as well. Oh how I love to hold my twins thank you taking care of them when I couldn't as well you don't know how much that means to me right now and can you watch them tonight Manny and I have our first offical date now."

Julie got done and drove to where she was staying with Daisy and Enos and family and Says "Daisy, I filled out the application and well I feel so good I'm not that scared wife anymore what do you think of that right now as well. Oh how I love to hold my twins thank you taking care of them when I couldn't as well you don't know how much that means to me right now and can you watch them tonight Manny and I have our first offical date now."

Daisy said "thats great Julie"

Daisy smiled as she was putting April down for her nap

Julie Says "I'm so happy right now and still don't like Cherry Jello right now as well Daisy. I watched a baseball game last night without crying finally Daisy."

Daisy runs and gets the door "what's wrong Lizzy?" as she opens the door "get in here"

Julie Says "Okay what's wrong right now Lizzy, usually one of us is in tears did Jeb do something or was it your boss Coy now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly mae Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.