The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Manny said "one guy is about Lukes height and is a tall dark figure and the other guy is chubby"

Julie Says "Sounds like the guys that used to come over for the Friday Night Party Manny but I never caught there actual names now. They made sure I couldn't scream or even say anything at all now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "they made sure i was almost dead"

Julie Says "When did they get ahold of you Daisy? I though they was just after me now as well. I remember objecting one friday night and one them just smacked me so hard and went on with his plans as well."

Julie Says "When did they get ahold of you Daisy? I though they was just after me now as well. I remember objecting one friday night and one them just smacked me so hard and went on with his plans as well."

Daisy said "i though it was one of them that got me when i was draged to that cabin"

Daisy said "i though it was one of them that got me when i was draged to that cabin"

Julie Says "Cabin here or in Texas now Daisy, you never told me about that before was that when you was first a Texas Ranger. I know they like to rough up girls and make sure nobody can here you scream as well and make you helpless as well. I remember one friday night kicking one of them and they was causing as well and I noticed that they didn't have exactly a Texas accent now as well."

Julie Says "Cabin here or in Texas now Daisy, you never told me about that before was that when you was first a Texas Ranger. I know they like to rough up girls and make sure nobody can here you scream as well and make you helpless as well. I remember one friday night kicking one of them and they was causing as well and I noticed that they didn't have exactly a Texas accent now as well."

Daisy said "in Texas"

Daisy said " they knocked me out after beating me up"

Julie Says "They used to just use me for sex I think but I remember thinking that it wasn't right because they treated me so rough but why did they beat you up Daisy and when you woke up the next morning was they there with you as well."

Julie Says "They used to just use me for sex I think but I remember thinking that it wasn't right because they treated me so rough but why did they beat you up Daisy and when you woke up the next morning was they there with you as well."

Daisy said "yes they were... im not going into detail of the condition i woke up in"

Daisy said "thats stupid"

Julie Says "One Friday Night they came over without Aaron and I blindly opened the door and bigger guy went on the defensive and they seemed not even to give me a chance and they was dragging me back to the room as well. Once he got home he said I didn't say it was okay and the other guy just hit him and asked where everything was told him to stay away that he would have his turn as well. They had actually managed to beat me up so bad when they was done and they wasn't even done and they decided to make sure that Aaron couldn't even help they was about to teach Aaron a lesson as well. So the next night they did the samething and it went for the entire weekend as well Daisy."

Julie Says "One Friday Night they came over without Aaron and I blindly opened the door and bigger guy went on the defensive and they seemed not even to give me a chance and they was dragging me back to the room as well. Once he got home he said I didn't say it was okay and the other guy just hit him and asked where everything was told him to stay away that he would have his turn as well. They had actually managed to beat me up so bad when they was done and they wasn't even done and they decided to make sure that Aaron couldn't even help they was about to teach Aaron a lesson as well. So the next night they did the samething and it went for the entire weekend as well Daisy."

Daisy said "dont worry.. nothin will happen again. i hope"

Daisy said "dont worry.. nothin will happen again. i hope"

Julie Says "As along Coy and Lizzy are helping us and Bo, Luke and Manny are that nothing will as well."

Manny Says "How can they treat my Bonita Mamacita like that as if you was nothing as well I really want to get ahold of those two now."

Julie Says "As along Coy and Lizzy are helping us and Bo, Luke and Manny are that nothing will as well."

Manny Says "How can they treat my Bonita Mamacita like that as if you was nothing as well I really want to get ahold of those two now."

Daisy said "no Manny!"

Daisy said "no Manny!"

Manny Says "But Daisy they beat you up to as well, they need to be taught a lesson as well now they can't treat woman like that in my hometown in Mexico the husbands don't treat there wives like that if they do the wife's father comes after him and well you don't want to see what happens afterwards as well."

Julie Says "That is why I never told Uncle Jesse about that weekend he would've tried to find them as well."

Manny Says "But Daisy they beat you up to as well, they need to be taught a lesson as well now they can't treat woman like that in my hometown in Mexico the husbands don't treat there wives like that if they do the wife's father comes after him and well you don't want to see what happens afterwards as well."

Julie Says "That is why I never told Uncle Jesse about that weekend he would've tried to find them as well."

Daisy said "whatever!"

Daisy said "i couldnt face you Uncle Jesse"

Julie Says "I was embrassed because I opened the door for them to come in the first place I thought it was somebody else now as well. I tried to close when I knew who it was but they slammed it open and had it shut before I could run back out as well."

Julie Says "I was embrassed because I opened the door for them to come in the first place I thought it was somebody else now as well. I tried to close when I knew who it was but they slammed it open and had it shut before I could run back out as well."

Daisy said "they got me in broad daylight"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.