The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy says "im tryin to take good care of them Julie"

Julie Says "I know Daisy and thank you very much as well, your a gem Daisy and I hope you know that not too many cousins would do what your doing for me as well. When you see them again give them a hug and kiss from their Mama now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy says "anything for you cousin"

Dr. House walks and Says "Hey everybody and you whats going on I had heard from somebody you had slashed two tires on a black Caddy as well."

Manny Says "They was after the girls Dr. House and a couple of years ago they kidnapped my daughter as well it just a little revenge as well."

Dr. House walks and Says "Hey everybody and you whats going on I had heard from somebody you had slashed two tires on a black Caddy as well."

Manny Says "They was after the girls Dr. House and a couple of years ago they kidnapped my daughter as well it just a little revenge as well."

Dr. House said "good job"

Daisy said "those dang goons are after the three of us girls Jul"

Julie Says "I can tell everybody's worried right now as well. Daisy I just wish I could remember what the two guys looked like but I think the one guys name was Bob now."

Daisy said "same here, i wouldnt have had to make everything resurface if i hadnt"

Julie Says "But Daisy I would've never met Manny as well. And been stuck with Aaron for longer than I was as well and not even know who he was as well."

Julie Says "But Daisy I would've never met Manny as well. And been stuck with Aaron for longer than I was as well and not even know who he was as well."

Daisy said "but nothin good came out of my visit to Texas. i ran into Walker again and it started World War 3"

Daisy said "but nothin good came out of my visit to Texas. i ran into Walker again and it started World War 3"

Julie Says "Well Freddy and Aaron are gone right now at least never will bother us again Daisy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.