The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

so Lizzy and Daisy sit tight for awhile

Manny walked in and walk in the Boars Nest and sat down with Bo and Luke and Says "Those guys over there are trouble they work for Bubba and well they snatched my little girl a while ago she's safe now but they help people do what their boss wants as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Manny walked in and walk in the Boars Nest and sat down with Bo and Luke and Says "Those guys over there are trouble they work for Bubba and well they snatched my little girl a while ago she's safe now but they help people do what their boss wants as well."

Manny said "Luke you have a daughter? and i heard there lookin for your cousins Luke you gotta protect them"

Manny said "Luke... im gonna help you and Bo take care of those guys.. i aint gonna let them hurt Daisy, Julie or Lizzy"

The Guys keep looking and knows now that Manny is trouble he was still mad because they had kidnapped his daughter so many years ago and he wanted to get back at them as well.

Manny said "come on Bo, Luke, lets go"

Manny and the guys left and Manny looked at their Black Caddy and Says "Wait a minute let me slow them down by a bit now." He pulled out his knife and slashed one of the their tires on them, he then looked and got a second one as well.

Manny and the guys left and Manny looked at their Black Caddy and Says "Wait a minute let me slow them down by a bit now." He pulled out his knife and slashed one of the their tires on them, he then looked and got a second one as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke[/quote

Bo sighed "dangit thats two tires down"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke[/quote

Bo sighed "dangit thats two tires down"

Manny looks and Says "Bo that's there tires not your now I wouldn't do that to a friend now please you don't know me now lets get out of here as much as I want to see their faces when they find two slashed tires there packing right now and always are now."

Manny looks and Says "Bo that's there tires not your now I wouldn't do that to a friend now please you don't know me now lets get out of here as much as I want to see their faces when they find two slashed tires there packing right now and always are now."

Bo said "oh sorry...anyway lets get outta here"

Manny said "no problem"

Julie Says "Manny, Bo and Luke I can use my left hand now and my broken wrist is healed up and the X-ray confirmed which amazed Dr. House as well and Manny I wander what the guys said the when the walked out and found out what they did now as well."

Julie Says "Manny, Bo and Luke I can use my left hand now and my broken wrist is healed up and the X-ray confirmed which amazed Dr. House as well and Manny I wander what the guys said the when the walked out and found out what they did now as well."

Bo said "good for you sis"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.