The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Cooter said "well sure"

The Second Guy hands the picture to the First Guy and he lets Cooter look at it and freezes for just a minute and he looks and Says "Yeah there here were right on the money now we got to get rid of them as well, the first one should be easy but the second one will be harder now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Second Guy hands the picture to the First Guy and he lets Cooter look at it and freezes for just a minute and he looks and Says "Yeah there here were right on the money now we got to get rid of them as well, the first one should be easy but the second one will be harder now as well."

Cooter said "you leave them girls alone"

They find somewhere to stay and this place is small once settled in they head for a place called the Boars Nest and see what they can find out there as well.

the waitress says "the brunette is Daisy Strate, used to be Daisy Duke till she married the local deputy here in Hazzard, the blonde is Julie Duke, Daisys cousin"

the waitress says "the brunette is Daisy Strate, used to be Daisy Duke till she married the local deputy here in Hazzard, the blonde is Julie Duke, Daisys cousin"

The First Guy Says "There not sisters then, where are the two of them staying at right now as well can you tell me that at least now."

The Second Guy Says "Throw in a big tip for ya now."

The First Guy Says "There not sisters then, where are the two of them staying at right now as well can you tell me that at least now."

The Second Guy Says "Throw in a big tip for ya now."

the waitress was friends with the girls and said "i honestly dont know were there at"

the waitress was friends with the girls and said "i honestly dont know were there at"

The Guys watch her walkaway and see's Bo walk with Luke and they look at the picture and The First Guys Says "I bet that's the blondie's brother now he looks just like her now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.