The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "my girls and your twins have made friends with each other and there angels, a little iffy at night , but nothin major"

Julie Says "That's great they sure did kick alot I think they was fencing or something Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy laughed "when i was pregnant with my twins, id wake up to them kicking"

Julie sighed and Says "When mine kicked I wanted to hold my belly and feel them kicking, but sometimes I just couldn't now Daisy I never wanted to be treated like that ever again now."

Julie sighed and Says "When mine kicked I wanted to hold my belly and feel them kicking, but sometimes I just couldn't now Daisy I never wanted to be treated like that ever again now."

Daisy said "i always did that too, i wonder if later on ill have another kid"

Daisy said "i know"

Julie Says "Daisy, your so much more than a cousin your more like a sister to me now and were so close as well. You came running when you realized I was in over my head as well Daisy."

Julie Says "Daisy, your so much more than a cousin your more like a sister to me now and were so close as well. You came running when you realized I was in over my head as well Daisy."

Daisy said "but i should have stoped Aaron from hurting you when i realized what he was doing"

Daisy said "but i should have stoped Aaron from hurting you when i realized what he was doing"

Julie Says "He kept you away very cleverly I must admit now and he was always acting like nothing was going on as well."

Daisy said "i know"

Julie Says "If you hadn't talked to Lizzy about how I was acting he might've taken me and the twins home and he might've ended up killing me eventually Daisy so thank you very much on insisting that Lizzy talk to me as well you saved my life as well."

Julie Says "If you hadn't talked to Lizzy about how I was acting he might've taken me and the twins home and he might've ended up killing me eventually Daisy so thank you very much on insisting that Lizzy talk to me as well you saved my life as well."

Daisy said "thats what family is for"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.