The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "no problem"

At The Hospital Julie is wandering is she should really trust Manny right now she remember what he did to her and Daisy back in Texas and kept thinking about it right now and wandered if he was working for Bubba right now and telling him what was going right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

At The Hospital Julie is wandering is she should really trust Manny right now she remember what he did to her and Daisy back in Texas and kept thinking about it right now and wandered if he was working for Bubba right now and telling him what was going right now as well.

Manny was hoping to get Daisy and Julie to see that he as really okay

Manny was hoping to get Daisy and Julie to see that he as really okay

Manny walks in and Says "Manny, I got ask you something and no cussing in Spanish if you don't like the question if your going to cuss now in english please. Okay I was wandering the people behind America's Most Wanted said that two of Bubba's goons is after me and Daisy now do you any idea who that could be now. Freddy is gone and I can only think of Arnaz now who are they talking about now and that's why my cousin has that agent outside my door he's protecting his sitting duck cousin right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.