The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "about what? and wow, didnt know that and Bo you should shut up"

Manny and Bo both act like the don't know what is going on right now as well. Manny mutter something in Spanish not knowing that Lizzy understood Spanish fluenty now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Manny and Bo both act like the don't know what is going on right now as well. Manny mutter something in Spanish not knowing that Lizzy understood Spanish fluenty now as well.

Daisy said as she understood it too, being a Texas Ranger she had to "now listen Manny, shut up!"

Daisy said "im Daisy Strate, married to the local Hazzard Country deputy, and this is my cousin Julie Duke"

Julie Says "Hi there and pardon me but I'm not being rude but everybody bone in both forearms was broken and right elbow was shatter so I can't exactly shake your hand now as well."

the producer said "thats fine"

Julie Says "So you really want to make this movie you should have Angelena Jolie play Lizzy she really kicked butt you know I heard what she did down in Texas now as well."

Daisy said "that sounds nice, and hey Cameron Diaz can play me, and Angelina Jolie can play Lizzy" Daisy smiles

Julie Says "I like that line-up myself but who are you thinking of playing the McSweeney's now as well."

Daisy said "that sounds nice, and hey Cameron Diaz can play me, and Angelina Jolie can play Lizzy" Daisy smiles

"Name's Lizzy Davenport. I'm an FBI agent and their best friend. I don't care who plays me just as long as you don't screw us over. Wait I know you, you're one of the producers for America's most wanted." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.