The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Dr. House left the room

The Next Morning Bo and Manny had showed to be with Julie she had just found that every bone in her forearms has been broken somehow she looks at her brother and Says "Bo, I will be able to use my right arm eventually now it's not as bad as I thought now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Next Morning Bo and Manny had showed to be with Julie she had just found that every bone in her forearms has been broken somehow she looks at her brother and Says "Bo, I will be able to use my right arm eventually now it's not as bad as I thought now as well."

Manny said "other than that, how do ya feel"

Daisy sighed and told Kayle and Chad to watch the babies and went down to the hospital and shortly reached it and went to Julies room

Julie Says "Hi Daisy, my swelling has gone down I can somewhat move my left wrist as well."

Daisy nodded "thats good, ya'll do know, that if Hollywood gets our story, they can twist it around, i dont know if we should do this Jul"

Julie Says "Well let's first talk and if you don't mind Manny and Bo can stick around because I got a funny feeling about this anyways as well. He's coming at 11 am as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.