The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

back at the Strate house, April and both sets of twins are kept up by the storm, along with the adults of the house

Back At The Hospital, Julie can't sleep either because of the storm it always scared her and she loves all the attention she is getting from Manny as well and Dr. House as well he's the best docter she's ever had now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Dr. House said "Enos told me that, he said you should have heard her when she had the twins"

Julie Says "I believe giving birth hurts now but the results are worth and makes you forget all the pain as well. Whoever said that never had a baby Dr. House."

Dr.House said "well, i dont wanna meet your cousin in the delivery room i can tell ya that"

Julie Says "Dr. House why can't I manage even a spoon how many of bones were broken now as well?"

Dr. House says "pretty much"

Julie Says "How was I able to hold my twins before they took the X-rays and casted then? Honestly when will I be able to hold my own twins or feed them or even drive or do anything for myself now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "You know yesterday some Hollywood producers said he wanted to make a movie or what me and Elizabeth went through now Dr. House."

Dr.House said "weird, Daisy got the same call she told Enos that at least, i hear alot of stuff, anyway, are you gonna do it?"

Dr.House said "weird, Daisy got the same call she told Enos that at least, i hear alot of stuff, anyway, are you gonna do it?"

Julie Says "I want to meet with this person to make sure it's not another nephew of Bubba's trying to get revenge for what happened to his cousins now as well. He's coming tomorrow at eleven in the morning if my family isn't there can you be there Dr. House for me."

Julie Says "I want to meet with this person to make sure it's not another nephew of Bubba's trying to get revenge for what happened to his cousins now as well. He's coming tomorrow at eleven in the morning if my family isn't there can you be there Dr. House for me."

Dr. House nodds

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.