The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Jeb said"what was the whole thing with Kayle and Chad today, Cooter called me and told me about it"

"Kayle thought Chad was cheating on her." Lizzy says snuggling into his arms when they finished their ice cream. "Chad's grandma was actually in the hospital and she just passed away today. He didn't want to tell her but eventually did."

Jeb said "something about a little blonde singer whose also a regular girl in real life whose dad is Billy Ray Cyrus i guess"

(wow, Jeb dont know whats big with todays young girls huh?)

"That Hannah Montana Movie? She's been begging me to take her to see that since it came out. I've never been too big on Miley. Billy Ray my god he's a good singer but never was too into Hannah Montana." Lizzy says.

"That Hannah Montana Movie? She's been begging me to take her to see that since it came out. I've never been too big on Miley. Billy Ray my god he's a good singer but never was too into Hannah Montana." Lizzy says.

(i used to and i seen the same movie)

Jeb said "that was torture, every little girl in that room was giggling and everything"

Jeb smiles and kisses her back

Slowly they fall asleep on the couch and when Cooter comes in he flips a blanket over the pair as the storm starts building. He shuts off the tv and notices Lizzy's normal storm related whimpers have subsided to small shivers but even those are rare. Having had dinner on the way home Cooter checks on Heather to see her whimper especially when the storm grows worse and thunder shakes the house. Her eyes open blearily and she slowly stands up. Cooter scoops her up in his arms and walks down the hall.

"Come on baby you can sleep with me tonight." He says.

"Storm, thunder..." Heather stammers.

"All it is is angels bowling. Them and God are gonna have a competition one day and they need all the practice they can get." Cooter says.

"Really?"

"Yup." Cooter says. Eventually Heather falls asleep next to her grandfather who finds himself drifting off as well.

Slowly they fall asleep on the couch and when Cooter comes in he flips a blanket over the pair as the storm starts building. He shuts off the tv and notices Lizzy's normal storm related whimpers have subsided to small shivers but even those are rare. Having had dinner on the way home Cooter checks on Heather to see her whimper especially when the storm grows worse and thunder shakes the house. Her eyes open blearily and she slowly stands up. Cooter scoops her up in his arms and walks down the hall.

"Come on baby you can sleep with me tonight." He says.

"Storm, thunder..." Heather stammers.

"All it is is angels bowling. Them and God are gonna have a competition one day and they need all the practice they can get." Cooter says.

"Really?"

"Yup." Cooter says. Eventually Heather falls asleep next to her grandfather who finds himself drifting off as well.

back at the Strate house, April and both sets of twins are kept up by the storm, along with the adults of the house

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.