The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "dont worry, the thing that Walker didnt notice is when he did what he did, Enos had proposed to me! thats another thing that got me!"

Julie Says "I didn't know that, how come you never told anybody about that now as well. Listen when I'm ready to date again I will consider Rosco as well, yes he is single as well. What do you think kids do you want the Sheriff for your daddy now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "I didn't know that, how come you never told anybody about that now as well. Listen when I'm ready to date again I will consider Rosco as well, yes he is single as well. What do you think kids do you want the Sheriff for your daddy now."

Daisy smiles "i dont think theyd notice, but yes, Enos had proposed to me and i was scared to tell anyone"

Daisy smiles "i dont think theyd notice, but yes, Enos had proposed to me and i was scared to tell anyone"

Julie Says "Daisy, you know it don't matter who I Marry but I'm going to have a big splashy wedding because it will be first wedding as well. And that man will have to love me and the twins as well. And you know that it can be scary moment when it happens happy but sometimes scary as hell as well, I was informed were getting and married and no questions was allowed as well."

Julie Says "Daisy, you know it don't matter who I Marry but I'm going to have a big splashy wedding because it will be first wedding as well. And that man will have to love me and the twins as well. And you know that it can be scary moment when it happens happy but sometimes scary as hell as well, I was informed were getting and married and no questions was allowed as well."

Daisy said "you saw how scared i was when me and Enos got married"

Alex said "she told me that if she wasnt forced to do this, shed be a runaway bride but she was to scared to do it"

Julie Says "How did he manage keeping two captives oh I mean wives in two different states at least thousands miles apart with anybody finding out what happened now as well."

Daisy said "Georiga is out of their jurisdiction"

Alex said "i dont know the exact law, but i know they got it"

Julie Says "Couldn't Texas do something and bring Aaron back to Texas to face justice their as well Alex."

Alex said "i imagin so"

Enos comes in and says "just what are ya'll talkin about in here"

Julie Says "If the Texas Rangers could take Aaron back to Texas to face Justice for kidnapping and forcing Alex's cousin to marry him and killing her while she was pregnant as well. Enos the kids are all awake and I think your girls miss their daddy as well."

Julie Says "If the Texas Rangers could take Aaron back to Texas to face Justice for kidnapping and forcing Alex's cousin to marry him and killing her while she was pregnant as well. Enos the kids are all awake and I think your girls miss their daddy as well."

Enos goes to pick up one of his girls and sees Walker and Alex "Hi there, im Enos Strate, Daisys husband"

Enos goes to pick up one of his girls and sees Walker and Alex "Hi there, im Enos Strate, Daisys husband"

Walker Says "I think Alex was working on paperwork for that and she grabbed something from her office before we left now as well."

Lizzy sighs shutting her cell phone. "I've just talked to Christine who's the FBI agent handling this case. She tells me that Aaron will be tried and held in Atlanta for his crimes. This is her number Walker. You're gonna have to get in touch with her and tell her everything you know about Aaron and Elizabeth. It will help to pin him there even longer." Lizzy says.

Lizzy sighs shutting her cell phone. "I've just talked to Christine who's the FBI agent handling this case. She tells me that Aaron will be tried and held in Atlanta for his crimes. This is her number Walker. You're gonna have to get in touch with her and tell her everything you know about Aaron and Elizabeth. It will help to pin him there even longer." Lizzy says.

Walker nodds "ill be sure to give her a call"

Walker nodds "ill be sure to give her a call"

Alex looks and Says "I don't know Walker, Julie doesn't look so good right now as well. They said those wasn't sleeping pills he was giving her at night. And I just heard that my cousin was given the samething as well."

Alex looks and Says "I don't know Walker, Julie doesn't look so good right now as well. They said those wasn't sleeping pills he was giving her at night. And I just heard that my cousin was given the samething as well."

Daisy sighed "i know your trying to figure out what happend and all, but right now, can we please stop talking about Aaron"

Daisy sighed "i know your trying to figure out what happend and all, but right now, can we please stop talking about Aaron"

Alex Says "Okay we will hey Lizzy lets talk outside the room it seems that we need a private room right now as well. Hey Daisy, did Julie really tell you she was ready to shoot him now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.