The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy just looks down and sighes when she said that

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse you know in six months from now, when I can drive again I want to pack the kids in the backseat of my car and take a long drive and then come home and just hold them all day long and just put them down when their bedtime comes up as well."

Walker Says "So you can't even hold your own babies right now Julie, I see your Uncle is comforting Scarlett over there right now."

Julie Says "Alex if you want to hold Rhett you can he loves to be in somebody's arms I wander if that will ever go away now, and it don't matter the Nurse, Daisy's, Mine, Bo's just anybody that will pay attention to him now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse you know in six months from now, when I can drive again I want to pack the kids in the backseat of my car and take a long drive and then come home and just hold them all day long and just put them down when their bedtime comes up as well."

Walker Says "So you can't even hold your own babies right now Julie, I see your Uncle is comforting Scarlett over there right now."

Julie Says "Alex if you want to hold Rhett you can he loves to be in somebody's arms I wander if that will ever go away now, and it don't matter the Nurse, Daisy's, Mine, Bo's just anybody that will pay attention to him now as well."

Daisy said "my girls are calm, boys are fusser than girls, of course, i have nothin but girls too"

Daisy said "im sorry Kayle, i wanna forgive your dad, i dont know if i can though"

Kayle walks over and is holding April and Says "Mom take a look at your Granddaughter and tell me who she reminds you of right now as well."

Daisy sighed and looked and Julie

Julie Says "Kayle can lean on them in my arms for me please I would really apprecate it right now as well."

Kayle went and picked Scarlet and Rhett later and had each on leaning and Kayle Says "I couldn't decide between which one so I brought both." and she pulls her camera out takes a picture and Julie Says "Thanks You Kayle but I wish I could really hold my babies right now as well."

Julie Says "Kayle can lean on them in my arms for me please I would really apprecate it right now as well."

Kayle went and picked Scarlet and Rhett later and had each on leaning and Kayle Says "I couldn't decide between which one so I brought both." and she pulls her camera out takes a picture and Julie Says "Thanks You Kayle but I wish I could really hold my babies right now as well."

Kayle sighes "i know"

Kayle says "your welcome"

Julie Says "Scarlett and Rhett your Momma has come to decision she's going to be a Hazzard County Deputy and someday when I can I will find you a daddy that will love the two of you and me and treat us fairly as well."

Daisy said "Enos is how many years older than me, 3 or 4, we have kids together"

Julie Says "Wait how old is the Sheriff anyways and well I'm only twenty besides I just found I was never really legally married now. Listen, give me a chance to relish in the fact that I'm still single and never really was married now at all."

Julie Says "Wait how old is the Sheriff anyways and well I'm only twenty besides I just found I was never really legally married now. Listen, give me a chance to relish in the fact that I'm still single and never really was married now at all."

Daisy said "dont worry, the thing that Walker didnt notice is when he did what he did, Enos had proposed to me! thats another thing that got me!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.