The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Alex said "id like to know, how she died, and whose that babys father is"

Julie Says "Did she deliver the baby before she died as well. Alex I remember that night he was just hitting me telling him that I knew that my car and glasses were missing and asking where they was and he just hitting me as well. He videotaped it as well, I heard on the news there doing a autopsy as well and he told me that days were number which had me scared as well. He used to cuff me and blindfold me and have his friends come over as well."

"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Did she deliver the baby before she died as well. Alex I remember that night he was just hitting me telling him that I knew that my car and glasses were missing and asking where they was and he just hitting me as well. He videotaped it as well, I heard on the news there doing a autopsy as well and he told me that days were number which had me scared as well. He used to cuff me and blindfold me and have his friends come over as well."

"

Alex said "i dont think she deliverd before she was murderd"

Alex said "i dont think she deliverd before she was murderd"

Julie Says "How awful Alex, I'm really sorry listen our friend Lizzy could tell you where the FBI HQ is and you could face him if you want to as well. I don't know why I even went ourt with him to begin now as well."

Alex said "i just need some time to think"

Julie Says "I understand the docter told me when he was hitting me I was actually in labor can you believe that now, and that his actions caused early labor as well Alex. When the last time you talk to your cousin Alex I can tell you've been crying lately as well."

Julie Says "I understand the docter told me when he was hitting me I was actually in labor can you believe that now, and that his actions caused early labor as well Alex. When the last time you talk to your cousin Alex I can tell you've been crying lately as well."

Alex said "about a month ago"

Alex said "about a month ago"

Julie Says "You mean he was married to me and your cousin at the sametime then Daisy, that make my marriage not even legal now as well. No wonder after a while he would leave me cuffed and lock the door and not only that Alex he used to pull the phone out as well."

Alex nodded

Julie Says "Alex he caused multiple fractures and shattered my right elbow as well I just came back from surgery just eariler now as well."

Uncle Jesse walks in and Says "Walker and Alex it's true about the surgery and how could that man be so cruel how long did he leave my niece all locked what was it for days now as well."

Julie Says "Alex he caused multiple fractures and shattered my right elbow as well I just came back from surgery just eariler now as well."

Uncle Jesse walks in and Says "Walker and Alex it's true about the surgery and how could that man be so cruel how long did he leave my niece all locked what was it for days now as well."

Daisy said "now Uncle Jesse it is true, but Aarons gonna be locked up and Kayle made Walker come to help make sure that happens"

Daisy said "now Uncle Jesse it is true, but Aarons gonna be locked up and Kayle made Walker come to help make sure that happens"

Julie Says "And Uncle Jesse I couldn't even call somebody to tell them what was going on as well, I wanted to tell everybody but the last month he started cuffing me at night as well I couldn't understand why he would leave me home alone for the weekend with no way of making a meal the docters are amazed that twins are healthy for being so premature as well. I bet he told you that we went on a weekend getaway as well."

Julie Says "And Uncle Jesse I couldn't even call somebody to tell them what was going on as well, I wanted to tell everybody but the last month he started cuffing me at night as well I couldn't understand why he would leave me home alone for the weekend with no way of making a meal the docters are amazed that twins are healthy for being so premature as well. I bet he told you that we went on a weekend getaway as well."

Uncle Jesse said "thats what he told me alright"

Uncle Jesse said "thats what he told me alright"

Julie Says "So I couldn't even get out of bed for the weakend, because of what he did to me and he didn't even send anybody to check on me as well I used to cry when he left as well. That Son Of ***** now sorry about the language now Uncle Jesse but I never ate those weakends either."

Julie Says "So I couldn't even get out of bed for the weakend, because of what he did to me and he didn't even send anybody to check on me as well I used to cry when he left as well. That Son Of ***** now sorry about the language now Uncle Jesse but I never ate those weakends either."

Uncle Jesse said "ill make sure Aaron doesnt see the light of day"

Uncle Jesse said "ill make sure Aaron doesnt see the light of day"

Julie Says "Thank You Uncle Jesse, but the FBI are making sure of that now as well, he was a cold man as well. He was no better than what Bubba did to us in Texas now Daisy."

Daisy said "hes gonna be locked up now"

Julie Says "Good for him, Uncle Jesse did you know I wasn't the first woman he did that do as well. Alex's cousin was Elizabeth Ashley Smith and she's the one that they found and she was nine months pregnant at the time of her disapperances as well."

Julie Says "Good for him, Uncle Jesse did you know I wasn't the first woman he did that do as well. Alex's cousin was Elizabeth Ashley Smith and she's the one that they found and she was nine months pregnant at the time of her disapperances as well."

Uncle Jesse says "thats just wrong"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.