The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy nodded "Thanks, that would be great"

The Nurse picks up Rhett and he starts crying and She Says "I know I'm not your Momma but I can feed you right she's asleep and well she'll be back to taking care of you and your sister in no time now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "seems like girls are more calm than boys, but i never had a son, all ive had was girls, from Kayle, to these two"

Just as she says that Kayle and Chad walk in with little April and it seems that Walker and Alex are with them as well. And Kayle Says "Mom his first was my Step-Mom's cousin and she's been upset ever since she heard her cousin went missing and that ain't the first time a woman he was dating or married to has gone missing as well."

Just as she says that Kayle and Chad walk in with little April and it seems that Walker and Alex are with them as well. And Kayle Says "Mom his first was my Step-Mom's cousin and she's been upset ever since she heard her cousin went missing and that ain't the first time a woman he was dating or married to has gone missing as well."

Daisy said "Kayle Nicole, what is Walker doin here!"

Daisy said "Kayle Nicole, what is Walker doin here!"

Walker Says "I want to see the SOB that killed my fellow Ranger and wife's cousin she was both and he's done this all over Texas they say he likes to control woman and make their life hell as well."

Walker Says "I want to see the SOB that killed my fellow Ranger and wife's cousin she was both and he's done this all over Texas they say he likes to control woman and make their life hell as well."

Daisy said "whatever Walker, Alex im sorry, i cant stand Walker, you dont what your husband did to me!"

Daisy said "whatever Walker, Alex im sorry, i cant stand Walker, you dont what your husband did to me!"

Walker Says "Daisy please truce okay, listen he likes to slap the living daylights out of his woman and he's been know to use cuffs as well as means of keeping them at home and keep them from telling on him. And he takes their cars, drives their families away and makes up lies as well."

Walker Says "Daisy please truce okay, listen he likes to slap the living daylights out of his woman and he's been know to use cuffs as well as means of keeping them at home and keep them from telling on him. And he takes their cars, drives their families away and makes up lies as well."

Daisy stoped what she was about to say "just like he did to Julie...."

Daisy stoped what she was about to say "just like he did to Julie...."

Walker Says "Did he beat her up and cuff her to the bed and break her arms and then rape her as well. Because usually a little while after that it's when he gets rid of them as well Daisy. Was there marriage mutual or did he kidnap her and force her to marry him as well, he also very controlling one woman that got away said that he used to give her sleeping pills at night and lock the bedroom door at night."

Walker Says "Did he beat her up and cuff her to the bed and break her arms and then rape her as well. Because usually a little while after that it's when he gets rid of them as well Daisy. Was there marriage mutual or did he kidnap her and force her to marry him as well, he also very controlling one woman that got away said that he used to give her sleeping pills at night and lock the bedroom door at night."

Daisy said "Julie knows, i really dont know what Aaron did"

Daisy said "Julie knows, i really dont know what Aaron did"

Walker Says "Well I think he did as well, where did he kidnapp her at back in Texas or in Hazzard now as well."

The Nurse Says "Sir, he did that Julie she was telling me and the docter about it and an well he called it a pain endurance exercise as well."

Walker Says "Well I think he did as well, where did he kidnapp her at back in Texas or in Hazzard now as well."

The Nurse Says "Sir, he did that Julie she was telling me and the docter about it and an well he called it a pain endurance exercise as well."

Daisy said "what Aaron did was wrong in many ways"

Daisy said "what Aaron did was wrong in many ways"

Walker Says "He was a control freak, and when Alex's cousin Elizabeth Ashley Smith disappered she was Nine Months Pregnant and she just vanished and she wouldn't return her phone calls or anything after a while in fact she had sent a nasty letter to her and her family as well."

Walker Says "He was a control freak, and when Alex's cousin Elizabeth Ashley Smith disappered she was Nine Months Pregnant and she just vanished and she wouldn't return her phone calls or anything after a while in fact she had sent a nasty letter to her and her family as well."

Daisy said "Julie had to do the same thing to me and Enos"

Daisy said "Julie had to do the same thing to me and Enos"

Julie wakes up and Says "I didn't want to do it now, he put a gun to my head and made me right it and hell I took my glasses so I couldn't even see what I writing clearly now as well. So how many times did he to that to women Walker, how many victims are there out there then?"

Julie wakes up and Says "I didn't want to do it now, he put a gun to my head and made me right it and hell I took my glasses so I couldn't even see what I writing clearly now as well. So how many times did he to that to women Walker, how many victims are there out there then?"

Walker said "were not sure"

Alex said "thats horrible!"

Julie Says "When I asked why he did that he just smacked me and told me to go to sleep as well Alex and he followed me to Texas, and I broke up with him and he kidnapped me in Hazzard and then told my family that I moved in with him and then he was forcing me to Marry him as well."

Julie Says "When I asked why he did that he just smacked me and told me to go to sleep as well Alex and he followed me to Texas, and I broke up with him and he kidnapped me in Hazzard and then told my family that I moved in with him and then he was forcing me to Marry him as well."

Alex said "probably the same thing he tried on my cousin"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.