The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy nodded "but you have me and Lizzy and the rest of your family and friends to help you out"

Julie Says "That's good I guess I will need alot of helping you will help me later will all those things that new Moms need to know right Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "im goin home tommarow"

Julie Says "I guess I will be getting a new roommate I hope she don't mind my snoring now as well. And that's great when are your twins going home, and how longer are mine staying as well Daisy."

Julie Says "I guess I will be getting a new roommate I hope she don't mind my snoring now as well. And that's great when are your twins going home, and how longer are mine staying as well Daisy."

Daisy said "i dont know about your twins yet, but my twins come home with me tommarow"

Daisy said "i dont know about your twins yet, but my twins come home with me tommarow"

Julie Says "That's great, well I guess it's up to the nurses after you leave as well I'm going misss taking care of them while your gone as well."

Daisy said "ill come back to see ya as often as i can when im not being Enos and Roscos secretary at the station"

Julie Says "That sounds great, eventually we'll be working at the sameplace as well Daisy. I wonder what our fathers are saying right now as well."

Daisy said "i dont know, i wonder what my father would think of Enos"

Julie Says "Mine would probaly want revenge for what happened to me now Daisy! And what happened to you as well actually if they was still around Uncle Jesse would have to calm them down right now as well."

Daisy nodds and Julie too

After a while Julie and Daisy are in there room and the Nurse as brought back the babies because it seems that Julie does better with her children around and she has fallen asleep right now as well.

After a while Julie and Daisy are in there room and the Nurse as brought back the babies because it seems that Julie does better with her children around and she has fallen asleep right now as well.

Daisy takes her twins "i cant wait to be home, me and Enos will finally be a family"

Daisy takes her twins "i cant wait to be home, me and Enos will finally be a family"

The Nurse Says "Do you want to take care of Scarlett and Rhett as well it seems that their mother does better with them around for some reason now."

Daisy said "id be happy to take care of Julies twins"

The Nurse Says "That will great and I will bring the bottles they have made ready well because of the Morphine the docter doesn't Julie breastfeeding them until she doesn't need it anymore that's all."

The Nurse Says "That will great and I will bring the bottles they have made ready well because of the Morphine the docter doesn't Julie breastfeeding them until she doesn't need it anymore that's all."

Daisy noddes "yeah, but of course, i cant breast feed, so the bottles will help"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.