The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy laughed "remember when i broke my arm because Bo pushed me out of that swing when we were kids"

Julie Says "Yeah but you had your other one, I shattered my elbow and both of my arms are broken as well. Hey listen do you remember when you had your cast you accidently elbow him and he nearly fell over Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "well you'll be working beside Enos, he can teach you all you need to know, and train ya too"

Julie Says "I'm right now looking forward to holding my babies again, and being the best Mom and I can be now and second of all working with Enos as well. Oh don't worry I've thought about going back to the post office but I don't think I'll have the same strength in my right elbow as before once it's healed now and don't want to be dropping mail all over the place as well."

Julie Says "I'm right now looking forward to holding my babies again, and being the best Mom and I can be now and second of all working with Enos as well. Oh don't worry I've thought about going back to the post office but I don't think I'll have the same strength in my right elbow as before once it's healed now and don't want to be dropping mail all over the place as well."

Daisy said "yeah"

Daisy said "im not talking to a shrink again"

Julie Says "Daisy I was thinking what about Luke and Kathy and the fact that their having a baby right now as well. Hey you knew that docter we was talking yesterday was a shrink who tricked us now?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.