The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Kayle gets up and grabs Aprils carseat and grabs Chads arms "i knew these two were good for nothing idiots, no wonder my mom hates them!" and storms out with Chad right behind her

The Both look at each other know it's Walkers wife's cousin that they had found as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Walker sighes "just like every woman in her family"

His wife walks and Says "Cordell what's wrong something caused Kayle and her husband to leave with their baby right now, what's wrong you can tell me right now?"

Walker said "i refused to help her aunt"

She looks and Says "Uh excuse me that was authorities they just confirmed my cousin's body was found and that her husband is in the custody of the FBI for trying to kill Julie Duke remember her as well. I can't believe this my cousin he really killed her that basterd now."

She looks and Says "Uh excuse me that was authorities they just confirmed my cousin's body was found and that her husband is in the custody of the FBI for trying to kill Julie Duke remember her as well. I can't believe this my cousin he really killed her that basterd now."

Walker said "Alex, calm down, what are you talking about?"

Walker said "Alex, calm down, what are you talking about?"

Alex Says "My cousin Elizabeth went missing a last year, her husband Aaron Calloway was the prime suspect but nobody did anything about her and now she turns up now. I can't believe her parents are going to be crushed she was nine months pregnant when she disappeared Walker."

Alex Says "My cousin Elizabeth went missing a last year, her husband Aaron Calloway was the prime suspect but nobody did anything about her and now she turns up now. I can't believe her parents are going to be crushed she was nine months pregnant when she disappeared Walker."

Walker said "if i would have known Kayle was talking about your cousin in the first place, it wouldnt be that bad now!"

Walker said "if i would have known Kayle was talking about your cousin in the first place, it wouldnt be that bad now!"

Alex Says "She's crying in the car and they haven't left the parking lot right now you can still talk to her oh man how do I tell my family now Walker."

Walker sighed "i dont know, but im gonna go talk to my daughter it looks like"

Alex Says "Listen I'll talk to you later allright I got to call my family and deal with this right now and not in front of everybody either as well."

Walker said "im sorry, just listen, ill try to help"

Kayle said " i gave you that chance!"

A Few Hours Later the Nurse Says "Ms. Duke in the recovery room everything went fine she's waking up right now and I think she might want to see everybody as well."

Daisy sighes "im glad shes okay"

The Nurse Says "Mr. Duke you can go and see her if you wish she's probably asking about you as well and I glad she's doing okay as well. I don't know how he shatter her elbow as well that must've been hurting her now Daisy."

Daisy nodds "ill go see her"

Julie is awake in the Recovery room, and she looks at her cousin that is coming to see her and she Says "My right elbow I might not be able to drive for six months now, oh that was so mean of him Daisy."

Daisy said "ill hug then as much as i can and tell them how much that you love them so they'll know"

Julie Says "Thank You Daisy, and I didn't want to tell Rosco but without my glasses that letter was totally blurry now as well. I could read the book but I struggled with it does Uncle Jesse have a pair of my old ones they'll do for now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.