The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy sighed "no it cant"

They had moved Julie to operating room and since she couldn't exactly sign the consent form the asked Uncle Jesse who was their and he did it for his niece right he was about in terms as well listening to what had to be done as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "i dont know, i couldnt stop her, i tryed"

Uncle Jesse Says "Daisy, she might be your daughter but she is also Walker's daughter as well she has to a right to talk to him if she wants right now as well. And I'm concerned about your cousin as well how could that man do everything that he did to her now as well. No wonder she could never tell us what was going on when she was with him or around him so it just came out once he was gone now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Daisy, she might be your daughter but she is also Walker's daughter as well she has to a right to talk to him if she wants right now as well. And I'm concerned about your cousin as well how could that man do everything that he did to her now as well. No wonder she could never tell us what was going on when she was with him or around him so it just came out once he was gone now as well."

Daisy said "i know, but she could get hurt, i mean and Walker could try something, you know him"

BY then in Texas.. it was to late to think about that

Kayle and Chad find the Texas HQ for the Texas Rangers and goes in with April and Chad

Daisy said "i know, but she could get hurt, i mean and Walker could try something, you know him"

BY then in Texas.. it was to late to think about that

Kayle and Chad find the Texas HQ for the Texas Rangers and goes in with April and Chad

Kayle Says "Dad, I mean Texas Ranger Walker I need to speak to him right now as well."

soon Walker and Trivette come in and Walker sees Kayle "your mom is gonna tan my hide if she finds you your here"

Kayle Says "We told her we was coming here and besides it's Aunt Julie and we got a problem as well it seems that her husband kidnapped her from outside the post office in Hazzard and forced her to marry him and been treating her mean and almost killed her and killed his first wife as well. Actually Aaron Calloway is Aaron McSweeney and he was treating her real mean she has to broken arms with multiple fractures as well. I just thought you might want to know about that as well, I know that you was there when she had the first thing in Texas as well."

Kayle Says "We told her we was coming here and besides it's Aunt Julie and we got a problem as well it seems that her husband kidnapped her from outside the post office in Hazzard and forced her to marry him and been treating her mean and almost killed her and killed his first wife as well. Actually Aaron Calloway is Aaron McSweeney and he was treating her real mean she has to broken arms with multiple fractures as well. I just thought you might want to know about that as well, I know that you was there when she had the first thing in Texas as well."

Walker said "Georiga is out of my jurisdiction and its not my problem Kayle, now you should go"

Kayle Says "Don't you even care his first wife was a Texas Ranger of all things now and they found her body it was on the news as well."

Walker said "no one even wants me around there, why did you even come! and okay so Aarons first wife was a Ranger, i didnt know her okay, im sorry, this is something Julie and her family are gonna have to work out!"

Walker said "no one even wants me around there, why did you even come! and okay so Aarons first wife was a Ranger, i didnt know her okay, im sorry, this is something Julie and her family are gonna have to work out!"

Kayle Says "Hey her name was Elizabeth Ashley Smith, she used to be your partner at one time Dad. And she was pregnant doesn't that bother you right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.