The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"And thank you for your support." Lizzy says.

The Nurse was rushing back in and the Docter was there as well and they looked and Says "Excuse me, we need to see how Julie is doing right now we don't anything to happen right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Ok." Lizzy says.

The Docter and the Nurse was glad that she doing good right now as well she was asleep and not in any pain at least with the Morphine she wasn't right now he walks out and Says "All done, she's doing better right now Agent Davenport but please no more waking her up allright I understand she gets nightmares but she really needs the rest right now as well."

The Docter and the Nurse was glad that she doing good right now as well she was asleep and not in any pain at least with the Morphine she wasn't right now he walks out and Says "All done, she's doing better right now Agent Davenport but please no more waking her up allright I understand she gets nightmares but she really needs the rest right now as well."

"Fine." Lizzy says.

"Fine." Lizzy says.

The Nurse Says "I know it's hard but she's sick right now and well if you have to wake her up and just ask her what it was about okay. She's actually doing better since she first got here it seems her talking about what happened is great medicine before she would just get real quiet and cry about it but now she seems to be doing better now."

The Nurse Says "I know it's hard but she's sick right now and well if you have to wake her up and just ask her what it was about okay. She's actually doing better since she first got here it seems her talking about what happened is great medicine before she would just get real quiet and cry about it but now she seems to be doing better now."

"Makes sense." Lizzy says.

The Nurse Says "She gonna have it tomorrow morning that also what's hurting right now as well. And Mrs. Strait she will be she has the finast surgeon in the hospital now as well but she'll have a bigger cast that's all."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.