The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

the nurse said "we'll try the jello"

Julie had finished the jello with a little help two broken arms doesn't help much when your trying to eat something. She looks at the Nurse and Says "That was the best Jello I've ever had now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed "i know your scared, ill help you through it if you are pregnant"

"It's not the pregnancy I'm scared of. It's Jeb. I know I've been here for a week and I know he's really into me, I wouldn't have slept with him otherwise, but I'm scared he's only gonna try to make this work for Heather and this new baby's sake. I know everyone tells me that he's in love with me but...What if he has everyone fooled and he's not into me?" Lizzy asks.

"It's not the pregnancy I'm scared of. It's Jeb. I know I've been here for a week and I know he's really into me, I wouldn't have slept with him otherwise, but I'm scared he's only gonna try to make this work for Heather and this new baby's sake. I know everyone tells me that he's in love with me but...What if he has everyone fooled and he's not into me?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "dont think that, Jeb does love you, he wants to be a daddy, have you seen him with Heather?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.