The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "so you never wanted to come to Hazzard again if you got rid of Aaron, is that what your saying"

Julie Says "I wanted to come to Hazzard and I was getting away from him because we actually broke up,but I left before he did and he caught up to me one night when I was getting off work at the Post Office and kidnapped me Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "he was getting revenge on you"

Julie Says "Exactly it was like he had it all planned the one night he was outside the Post Office and he tells he missed me and wanted to talk to me and we walked in the alley and he some friends with him and one of them had cholorform and I was out and the next thing I know I wake up in his apartment in Hazzard. And he's calling Uncle Jesse telling him I moved in and they'll come by and pick up my things and my car as well. If it seemed like everytime in the beginning I was crying on the phone it was because I was Daisy."

Julie Says "Exactly it was like he had it all planned the one night he was outside the Post Office and he tells he missed me and wanted to talk to me and we walked in the alley and he some friends with him and one of them had cholorform and I was out and the next thing I know I wake up in his apartment in Hazzard. And he's calling Uncle Jesse telling him I moved in and they'll come by and pick up my things and my car as well. If it seemed like everytime in the beginning I was crying on the phone it was because I was Daisy."

Daisy said "i understand, but i feel like you hate me because i tried to help but couldnt"

Daisy said "i understand, but i feel like you hate me because i tried to help but couldnt"

Julie Says "I don't hate you Daisy, I hated Aaron and what he did to me and he controlled me as well. He actually told me in the very beginning if I did everything he told me without question he wouldn't shoot me but If I stepped out of line then he would Daisy."

Julie Says "I don't hate you Daisy, I hated Aaron and what he did to me and he controlled me as well. He actually told me in the very beginning if I did everything he told me without question he wouldn't shoot me but If I stepped out of line then he would Daisy."

Daisy said "he was an idiot,you had the right not to trust him from the beginning"

Daisy said "you should have"

Julie Says "I wanted to do but he was starting to cuff me at night so I couldn't go looking if I figured out the lock or didn't take the sleeping pill as well. In the beginning he would bring guys over to have fun with me that was really bad to ego now."

Julie Says "I wanted to do but he was starting to cuff me at night so I couldn't go looking if I figured out the lock or didn't take the sleeping pill as well. In the beginning he would bring guys over to have fun with me that was really bad to ego now."

Daisy said "thats wrong in so many ways"

Daisy nodded "theres not many guys like Enos out there, sometimes i feel like i dont deserve Enos"

Julie Says "I thought that my nightmare ended when we left Texas, but it was just beginning but I survived and I'm thriving but my stomach is testing me right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.