The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"About a week but still something about being pregnant changes my sensitivity. I don't know what all they found they wouldn't tell me. Can't you give her some morphine or something?" Lizzy says.

The Nurse give a Morphine drip to Julie's Iv which seem to make her sleeping right now as well and Julie Says "Thanks Nurse, and what about this upset stomach right now as well."

Once she was asleep the Nurse Says "You know each arm has multiple fractures which how she able to hold her newborn twins I don't know how she did it now must've been pure willpower to get through the pain as well. I couldn't hold a baby if i was in as much pain as she was in right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Nurse give a Morphine drip to Julie's Iv which seem to make her sleeping right now as well and Julie Says "Thanks Nurse, and what about this upset stomach right now as well."

Once she was asleep the Nurse Says "You know each arm has multiple fractures which how she able to hold her newborn twins I don't know how she did it now must've been pure willpower to get through the pain as well. I couldn't hold a baby if i was in as much pain as she was in right now as well."

"Sometimes she is quite a woman." Lizzy says.

"Sometimes she is quite a woman." Lizzy says.

The Nurse Says "Yeah she is and has Flu as well, at least by the time the twins are two months old she'll be able to hold them again that's what she was crying about eariler she finally told the docter everything that happened and really cried when she had said everything that had happened we've been listening and I know Daisy don't like hearing it but it was important for her to tell somebody what happened to her in the past year she felt that she had to tell somebody as well. I personally think she would've been her husband's next victim she wouldn't had the twins early like she did now Agent Davenport."

The Nurse Says "Yeah she is and has Flu as well, at least by the time the twins are two months old she'll be able to hold them again that's what she was crying about eariler she finally told the docter everything that happened and really cried when she had said everything that had happened we've been listening and I know Daisy don't like hearing it but it was important for her to tell somebody what happened to her in the past year she felt that she had to tell somebody as well. I personally think she would've been her husband's next victim she wouldn't had the twins early like she did now Agent Davenport."

"Then it's a very good thing he's in jail." Lizzy says.

"Then it's a very good thing he's in jail." Lizzy says.

The Nurse Says "To hear about the things he did makes me want to do bodily harm to man myself but I won't because I am a nurse and a healer now as well. But he treated her so badly and did I hear right he stole her car and gave it a friend and destroyed her glasses as well." Julie is sound asleep and mutters in her sleep "Stop, why are you doing this do me now Aaron?"

Edited by Julieduke

The Nurse Says "To hear about the things he did makes me want to do bodily harm to man myself but I won't because I am a nurse and a healer now as well. But he treated her so badly and did I hear right he stole her car and gave it a friend and destroyed her glasses as well."

Lizzy nods.

After a fair bit Lizzy rouses Julie. "It was just a nightmare." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "It was the night before I had the twins, do you want to hear about this Lizzy because if you don't I will understand now it was so real now as well."

"I'll try to handle it." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Well okay, it started pretty normal I made supper for him and did the dishes and put them away the way he liked the kitchen he was very controling as well. And well he looks at me as I walk out in the living room and he just slaps me and then drags me into the bedroom and called me a bad name and I looked and him and I asked why he did that then he just throws me on the bed and attaches the cuffs and lockes them and I looked at him and asked why, oh why he starts slapping me and I look at him and tell him I knew that my car and glasses were missing and asked why as well. And instead of him telling me why he did that he just slapped me again and then he had just hit me harder and just kept hitting me and hitting me as well and I told him he was hurting me right now. He walked away and turned on a videocamera and told he's taping this I was surprized and yell but I'm pregnant with his twins and he looks at me and says not for long and then he just kept hitting me and hitting me and well I was in pain everywhere as well and after a while he wakes me take a sleeping pill and I was asleep and the next morning I felt pain in my back as well."

Julie Says "Well okay, it started pretty normal I made supper for him and did the dishes and put them away the way he liked the kitchen he was very controling as well. And well he looks at me as I walk out in the living room and he just slaps me and then drags me into the bedroom and called me a bad name and I looked and him and I asked why he did that then he just throws me on the bed and attaches the cuffs and lockes them and I looked at him and asked why, oh why he starts slapping me and I look at him and tell him I knew that my car and glasses were missing and asked why as well. And instead of him telling me why he did that he just slapped me again and then he had just hit me harder and just kept hitting me and hitting me as well and I told him he was hurting me right now. He walked away and turned on a videocamera and told he's taping this I was surprized and yell but I'm pregnant with his twins and he looks at me and says not for long and then he just kept hitting me and hitting me and well I was in pain everywhere as well and after a while he wakes me take a sleeping pill and I was asleep and the next morning I felt pain in my back as well."

Daisy said "no wonder the twins came early!"

Daisy said "no wonder the twins came early!"

Julie Says "It was agony he wouldn't stop Daisy he had worked quickly apparently his training with Enos had paid off because he was fast as well I couldn't even hit him now as well."

Daisy said "he used his own training against you thats sad"

Julie Says "And then after he done hitting me decides to have a little fun as well and that was before the sleeping pill he gave I couldn't believe he do that to his own wife he actually blindfolded me and then decided to take care of his pleasure as well. Yeah his training againist his own wife I don't know what he was hitting me with after while but it was hard and I was screaming and crying in pain as well."

Julie Says "And then after he done hitting me decides to have a little fun as well and that was before the sleeping pill he gave I couldn't believe he do that to his own wife he actually blindfolded me and then decided to take care of his pleasure as well. Yeah his training againist his own wife I don't know what he was hitting me with after while but it was hard and I was screaming and crying in pain as well."

Daisy said "if youve seen Enos fight at the Boars Nest , i can only imagine what Aaron did to you"

Daisy said "if youve seen Enos fight at the Boars Nest , i can only imagine what Aaron did to you"

Julie Says "Daisy, I got bruises everywhere and you know he outweighed me as well. One time he made it sure I could get out of bed but couldn't leave the bedroom and has a anklet one of my ankles followed by a long chain and the other to a bed post as well."

Julie Says "Daisy, I got bruises everywhere and you know he outweighed me as well. One time he made it sure I could get out of bed but couldn't leave the bedroom and has a anklet one of my ankles followed by a long chain and the other to a bed post as well."

Daisy sighed "just wrong"

Julie Says "He said when he did the morning before it was just an experiment to see if I was willing to trust him as well."

Daisy was mad now "what kind of trust exercise is beating up your pregnant wife! if i ever see Aaron again, ill take it into my own hands to see that he never sees what the rest of his life looks like"

Daisy was mad now "what kind of trust exercise is beating up your pregnant wife! if i ever see Aaron again, ill take it into my own hands to see that he never sees what the rest of his life looks like"

Julie Says "I know but that night he had such a tight grib when he dragged me to the bedroom I couldn't even get away he also raped me that night as well to add insult to injury now as well. I remember that night thinking that I was going to find his gun and get rid of him but he beat me to it as well."

Julie Says "I know but that night he had such a tight grib when he dragged me to the bedroom I couldn't even get away he also raped me that night as well to add insult to injury now as well."

Daisy sighed and tried to keep her temper undercontrol but it was getting hard to do that

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.