The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

so he got to thinking

Julie and Manny went on their first offical date and he took her to a real mexican restaurant and he did all the ordering she didn't order anything weird or would give heartburn all night long as well.

The Night was over and when Julie had came home she had noticed she left the door open and she watched as Enos closed it on her as well and She Says "I'm sorry about thsat now I had a wonderful time I didn't know that there was so much good Mexican food now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie and Manny went on their first offical date and he took her to a real mexican restaurant and he did all the ordering she didn't order anything weird or would give heartburn all night long as well.

The Night was over and when Julie had came home she had noticed she left the door open and she watched as Enos closed it on her as well and She Says "I'm sorry about thsat now I had a wonderful time I didn't know that there was so much good Mexican food now as well."

Manny said "me neither"

Manny said "me neither"

Julie and Manny kissed before she got out of his car and Says "Uh listen there waiting on me and I know he's only a in-law but he might be just like my brother and cousin now and waiting by the window Manny."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Elly Mae Duke or daisydukeXenosstrait

Manny said "hey watch it Julie"

from inside the house Daisy laughed "reminds me of when me and Enos first met at the Boars Nest"

Julie walked in and seen Daisy and Enos laughing and Says "Oh you seen me almost walk into the tree didn't you now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.