Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie Says "I think she was trying to teach me a lesson for taking on Lizzy's case or trying to scare me off as well. Sorry if anything embrassing came now as well. Listen I never told anybody about the no pregnant inmates policy ever I don't how I could've told Micheal about as well. Well I'm still pregnant and can't find my feet as well I think I'm having twins Uncle Jesse."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Uncle Jesse said "twins run in this family, first it was Daisy with Carmen and Jacob, now you possibly"

Uncle Jesse nodds "im glad i could help you today"

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse I think Micheal is telling Luke about what happened I don't know how to tell everybody so Micheal is and well Bo and Lizzy are really going to be mad as well. You see I've know something about Brian Lee Davenport and that's he was Lizzy's North Carolina and east coast states drivers when she was you know as well."

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse I think Micheal is telling Luke about what happened I don't know how to tell everybody so Micheal is and well Bo and Lizzy are really going to be mad as well. You see I've know something about Brian Lee Davenport and that's he was Lizzy's North Carolina and east coast states drivers when she was you know as well."

Uncle Jesse said "i didnt know that"

Micheal nodded

Julie Says "Micheal, I never want to go through that again now as well. Honey If they would found me guilty and I've been sent to the same place as Lizzy they had a no pregnant inmate policy and I couldn't tell you about that before Agent Huntley told me about that before the trial that what I was crying about when you seen me in court that day."

Micheal said "yeah"

Julie Says "Micheal and Uncle Jesse I was thinking of selling or trading in my Firebird and buying a Lincoln Town Car, I had my fun got into plenty of trouble I got face facts I'm 27 years old, going to be married and pregnant and a Lawyer as well."

Julie Says "Micheal and Uncle Jesse I was thinking of selling or trading in my Firebird and buying a Lincoln Town Car, I had my fun got into plenty of trouble I got face facts I'm 27 years old, going to be married and pregnant and a Lawyer as well."

Micheal said "if thats what you want Julie"

Micheal said "if thats what you want Julie"

Julie Says "Yeah and I was thinking do you want to go car shopping with me as well, it's fun how are family goes car shopping now as well. We'll bring Cooter or Lizzy or even Luke or Bonnie if you want but I think they'll have to be honest with her because her and Cooter and Lizzy know alot about cars now as well."

Julie Says "Yeah and I was thinking do you want to go car shopping with me as well, it's fun how are family goes car shopping now as well. We'll bring Cooter or Lizzy or even Luke or Bonnie if you want but I think they'll have to be honest with her because her and Cooter and Lizzy know alot about cars now as well."

Micheal said "ill talk to Bonnie about it later"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.