Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal said "thats just wrong"

Julie Says "I know the Sheriff tried to step in he says it wasn't legal and they showed him the order and went about their business he felt bad about it so don't take it out that next morning you went to see me and I wasn't there It's not his fault Micheal."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "I know the Sheriff tried to step in he says it wasn't legal and they showed him the order and went about their business he felt bad about it so don't take it out that next morning you went to see me and I wasn't there It's not his fault Micheal."

Micheal said "i understand"

Micheal said "i understand"

Julie Says "He looked and me and told me he tried to help me out and walk away he looked like he just about in tears right there. Micheal you got to explain all of this to my family because they think right now it was the Sheriff's fault but it wasn't right now."

Julie Says "He looked and me and told me he tried to help me out and walk away he looked like he just about in tears right there. Micheal you got to explain all of this to my family because they think right now it was the Sheriff's fault but it wasn't right now."

Micheal said "ill try"

Micheal said "i remember"

Julie Says "I worried what she meant by what she told Lizzy right now as well." Uncle Jesse walks and Says "Julie, you mean the transferred you in the middle of the night and Rosco did try to stop them but couldn't as well." Julie Says "Yes Uncle Jesse he did try to stop them."

Micheal said "i dont know"

Uncle Jesse Walks and Says "So Rosco tried to stop them from transferring you in the middle of the night, no wander you weren't there when we stopped by the next morning oh I feel bad I yelled at Rosco when you wasn't there Julie."

Uncle Jesse Walks and Says "So Rosco tried to stop them from transferring you in the middle of the night, no wander you weren't there when we stopped by the next morning oh I feel bad I yelled at Rosco when you wasn't there Julie."

Micheal said "you didnt know, its okay Jesse"

Uncle Jesse said "they shouldnt have treated you like that"

Julie Says "I think she was trying to teach me a lesson for taking on Lizzy's case or trying to scare me off as well. Sorry if anything embrassing came now as well. Listen I never told anybody about the no pregnant inmates policy ever I don't how I could've told Micheal about as well. Well I'm still pregnant and can't find my feet as well I think I'm having twins Uncle Jesse."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.