Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "i dont know yet, Enos, im so sorry" and collapses into a chair herself

"It's not your fault honey. You've given me three wonderful kids and I have a beautiful wife a man couldn't ask for anything more. If they turn out to be right and you do want another we can always adopt. There are more than enough kids without homes." Enos says.

Daisy huggs him then goes to the living room with Lizzy "ive been thinking of adoption for awhile, i know Enos will approve, and me and Enos have looked into it some just in case something like this happend, but im scared what Bo and everyone else would think of me"

"What do you mean what I would think of you? Daisy it's your decision. If this is what you have to and want to do then so be it. I won't stand in your way." Bo says.

"What do you mean what I would think of you? Daisy it's your decision. If this is what you have to and want to do then so be it. I won't stand in your way." Bo says.

Julie knocks on the door and it seems Bo opens the door and she has Micheal with her and by now she really starting to show and she looks at Micheal and Says "I still think I'm having twins darling and I Love this diamond ring as well and I want to ask Lizzy and Daisy to be in my wedding as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie knocks on the door and it seems Bo opens the door and she has Micheal with her and by now she really starting to show and she looks at Micheal and Says "I still think I'm having twins darling and I Love this diamond ring as well and I want to ask Lizzy and Daisy to be in my wedding as well."

"Er wedding?" Bo says.

"Er wedding?" Bo says.

Julie Says "Yeah and listen I knew that Ben and Matt would get her free and I was thinking can I talk to Lizzy as well, I think I'm having twins and Micheal doesn't oh honey come in I'm sure Lizzy ain't still mad at you as well."

Julie Says "Yeah and listen I knew that Ben and Matt would get her free and I was thinking can I talk to Lizzy as well, I think I'm having twins and Micheal doesn't oh honey come in I'm sure Lizzy ain't still mad at you as well."

"Julie, Micheal." Lizzy says plainly looking at the pair as they enter the living room.

"Julie, Micheal." Lizzy says plainly looking at the pair as they enter the living room.

Julie Says "Lizzy I called Ben Matlock about your appeal and he found new evidence and I got arrested myself and they searched Micheal's car as well and found nothing as well. They wouldn't let me talk to anybody for about five days about two weeks before your trial I was so lonely as week. Oh take a look at my left hand a minute I don't have my class ring on anymore there's something you haven't seen yet as well."

Julie Says "Lizzy I called Ben Matlock about your appeal and he found new evidence and I got arrested myself and they searched Micheal's car as well and found nothing as well. They wouldn't let me talk to anybody for about five days about two weeks before your trial I was so lonely as week. Oh take a look at my left hand a minute I don't have my class ring on anymore there's something you haven't seen yet as well."

"Congrats are in order then. And I heard about what happened to you and Daisy I'm sorry sometimes those are the breaks. If you'll all excuse me I need to put my son to bed." Lizzy says when she notices Austin yawning a lot.

"I'm not sleepy." Austin says but can't say it without yawning.

"Come on my handsome little prince." Lizzy says giving him a piggy back ride.

"Daddy." Austin calls. Bo rolls his eyes but follows.

"Congrats are in order then. And I heard about what happened to you and Daisy I'm sorry sometimes those are the breaks. If you'll all excuse me I need to put my son to bed." Lizzy says when she notices Austin yawning a lot.

"I'm not sleepy." Austin says but can't say it without yawning.

"Come on my handsome little prince." Lizzy says giving him a piggy back ride.

"Daddy." Austin calls. Bo rolls his eyes but follows.

Julie Says "Lizzy, they had to destroy a photo of you loading something in the trunk of my car eight years ago and that's what they was trying to get me on and well I never told them about that as well. Because about a month ago Bo told me about what was in my car back then and If I would've confirmed it Bo would've lost Austin and I might've gone down as well."

Julie Says "Lizzy, they had to destroy a photo of you loading something in the trunk of my car eight years ago and that's what they was trying to get me on and well I never told them about that as well. Because about a month ago Bo told me about what was in my car back then and If I would've confirmed it Bo would've lost Austin and I might've come down as well."

Lizzy glares at Julie but continues up the stairs to Austin's room which had been repainted.

"Daddy tell me a story." Austin begs.

"How bout your mom and I tell you one." Bo suggests. Austin looks between the pair then hesitantly nods. Lizzy grins and then looks at Bo. "How bout one about a little prince?"

"The one where the king and queen fell in love?" Austin asks.

"Alright I can tell that one. You see one day a long time ago when the king was just a prince..."

"Frog." Lizzy coughs. Bo smirks but wraps his arm around her.

"he spotted a fair maiden across the field and fell in love with her. Unfortunately this fair maiden..." Bo continues.

"Princess..." Lizzy says.

"Sorry princess you're right." Bo corrects. "This fair princess wasn't too keen on the prince."

"Why not?" Austin asks.

"Because back then the prince was a little conceited and thought he could have any princess he wanted. This princess wanted him to work for it." Lizzy says.

"She sounds mean." Austin says.

"But she was right. The prince had to work for his fair maiden otherwise she'd never see the man he could be." Bo adds. They continue the story until they end with "And they all lived happily ever after."

"Night Daddy." Austin says then as if an after thought he adds "Night Mommy." Lizzy and Bo leave the room and slowly walk down the stairs.

"Was Julie right? Could you have lost Austin?" Lizzy asks.

"No. Because like I told her the only thing you can see clearly in that picture is you loading boxes into the back of a black car. There's another person in the picture but it's too blurry to make out who it is. There was too much lack of sufficient evidence for me to lose him." Bo says.

Lizzy glares at Julie but continues up the stairs to Austin's room which had been repainted.

"Daddy tell me a story." Austin begs.

"How bout your mom and I tell you one." Bo suggests. Austin looks between the pair then hesitantly nods. Lizzy grins and then looks at Bo. "How bout one about a little prince?"

"The one where the king and queen fell in love?" Austin asks.

"Alright I can tell that one. You see one day a long time ago when the king was just a prince..."

"Frog." Lizzy coughs. Bo smirks but wraps his arm around her.

"he spotted a fair maiden across the field and fell in love with her. Unfortunately this fair maiden..." Bo continues.

"Princess..." Lizzy says.

"Sorry princess you're right." Bo corrects. "This fair princess wasn't too keen on the prince."

"Why not?" Austin asks.

"Because back then the prince was a little conceited and thought he could have any princess he wanted. This princess wanted him to work for it." Lizzy says.

"She sounds mean." Austin says.

"But she was right. The prince had to work for his fair maiden otherwise she'd never see the man he could be." Bo adds. They continue the story until they end with "And they all lived happily ever after."

"Night Daddy." Austin says then as if an after thought he adds "Night Mommy." Lizzy and Bo leave the room and slowly walk down the stairs.

"Was Julie right? Could you have lost Austin?" Lizzy asks.

"No. Because like I told her the only thing you can see clearly in that picture is you loading boxes into the back of a black car. There's another person in the picture but it's too blurry to make out who it is. There was too much lack of sufficient evidence for me to lose him." Bo says.

Julie looked and Micheal and Says "Lizzy doesn't want to talk to me right now, she didn't even notice that I'm pregnant as well Micheal."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.