Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "i know that already"

Uncle Jesse Says "Who told you about it then, you know she doesn't like she actually suggested acting like she didn't know what he was talking about as well. That would explain why she is wearing all those boot cut jeans as well now Daisy she probaly doesn't everybody knowing as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Uncle Jesse Says "Who told you about it then, you know she doesn't like she actually suggested acting like she didn't know what he was talking about as well. That would explain why she is wearing all those boot cut jeans as well now Daisy she probaly doesn't everybody knowing as well."

Daisy said "she told me her self and.." lifts up her pant leg "damn Agent Huntley had one put on me!"

Daisy said "she told me her self and.." lifts up her pant leg "damn Agent Huntley had one put on me!"

Uncle Jesse Says "Why can't you girls get these things removed she's out of office what's the hold up now you had the charges dropped as well. So Julie has had hers longer than what she is saying now as well when did she get hers then as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Why can't you girls get these things removed she's out of office what's the hold up now you had the charges dropped as well. So Julie has had hers longer than what she is saying now as well when did she get hers then as well."

Daisy said "i dont know"

Daisy said "i dont know"

Uncle Jesse Says "No wonder you two are so upset right now then? Why won't that judge order them removed you don't need them anymore now. There being harsher on you and Julie then the boys now."

Daisy said "i was afraid too"

Uncle Jesse Says "I think Julie isn't saying everything she told she's not even allowed to leave the county for two years and if she moves well she has to tell Agent Roach her new address and she can't even leave the county for her honeymoon as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "I think Julie isn't saying everything she told she's not even allowed to leave the county for two years and if she moves well she has to tell Agent Roach her new address and she can't even leave the county for her honeymoon as well."

Daisy said "wow"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.