Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Tom said "your doubtin your best friend? and i dont mean me"

"I...Don't know any more Tom. I'm only admitting it because it's you but...four years ago I knew everything and everyone in Hazzard and now...After being locked up I'm not sure if what I know is any good any more. It's scares me Tom and you know I never admit that." Lizzy wraps her arms around herself holding back tears. "What if I screw up? What if I make everyone hate me even more? I didn't even know my own son didn't like peaches. I don't know what to do Tom." Lizzy says.

"I...Don't know any more Tom. I'm only admitting it because it's you but...four years ago I knew everything and everyone in Hazzard and now...After being locked up I'm not sure if what I know is any good any more. It's scares me Tom and you know I never admit that." Lizzy wraps her arms around herself holding back tears. "What if I screw up? What if I make everyone hate me even more? I didn't even know my own son didn't like peaches. I don't know what to do Tom." Lizzy says.

Tom said "your gonna be fine Lizzy i promise"

so Tom leaves

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "Let's go and elope before anything else happens in this family honey. And keep on planning the church wedding as well, I just don't want anything to happen before it and were not married as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "Let's go and elope before anything else happens in this family honey. And keep on planning the church wedding as well, I just don't want anything to happen before it and were not married as well."

Micheal said "we still have plannin to do... lets wait a little bit please"

Micheal hugs her

back at Daisy and Enos house its really late when she gets home and she gets in bed and wraps her arms around Enos's waist and whispers "im sorry"

Julie Says "Well okay, I love you honey. But I don't know what's bothering my brother lately as well he's never hit a woman before now as well, honestly he's sweetest guy I know as well."

Julie Says "Well okay, I love you honey. But I don't know what's bothering my brother lately as well he's never hit a woman before now as well, honestly he's sweetest guy I know as well."

Micheal said "i dont know but when he smacked Daisy.. it kind of ticked me off"

Micheal said "i dont know but when he smacked Daisy.. it kind of ticked me off"

Julie Says "Did you hear what he said as well he had seen you, Uncle Devon and Uncle Jesse and he changed his mind as well."

Micheal said said "yeah"

Just then there was a loud knock at Uncle Jesse house and Julie looked and Says "Who is it right now?"

Bo Says "It's me I want to apologize for anything I might've said to you Julie, and you can trust me right now as well. I'm your brother for Goodness sake and listen I love you and Daisy and I wouldn't hurt you's now."

Just then there was a loud knock at Uncle Jesse house and Julie looked and Says "Who is it right now?"

Bo Says "It's me I want to apologize for anything I might've said to you Julie, and you can trust me right now as well. I'm your brother for Goodness sake and listen I love you and Daisy and I wouldn't hurt you's now."

Micheal opend the door "you should have thought of that before you smacked Daisy"

Micheal opend the door "you should have thought of that before you smacked Daisy"

Bo Says "I'm not going to hit Julie okay and please what this the attitude and I think I hear the boys crying right now as well. Aren't you there father as well, so I can go and talk to my sister now."

Julie Says "Uh Bo according to Agent Roach I got to live her for the next two years and tell him if I move I can't stand I should've never told him now this stinks now."

Bo Says "I'm not going to hit Julie okay and please what this the attitude and I think I hear the boys crying right now as well. Aren't you there father as well, so I can go and talk to my sister now."

Julie Says "Uh Bo according to Agent Roach I got to live her for the next two years and tell him if I move I can't stand I should've never told him now this stinks now."

Micheal said "get outta here Bo"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.