Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Bo said "that sucks"

Brian Says "I'm tired of running allreadry and besides I'm just going to turn myself in Bo and face whatever happens as well." Brian walks out and tell Agent Roach he was turning himself in as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

and Agent Roach cuffs him right there

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "I wish I had never told anything about what I did eight years ago honey it was so much easier but then it might've come up years later as well. Unless if he asks what I just claim not to know what he's talking about as well. Or I could plead the fifth as well that might work now."

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "I wish I had never told anything about what I did eight years ago honey it was so much easier but then it might've come up years later as well. Unless if he asks what I just claim not to know what he's talking about as well. Or I could plead the fifth as well that might work now."

Uncle Jesse looks and Says "Listen I had heard that Lizzy was David Jackson's place as well and I need to talk to her as well and see what I can do about what's going on as well and your not going to pretend you don't know what he's talking you don't start out truthful and switch channels on him. He will know your lying right now don't you even understand right now that will just make it worst and this thing that's going well I need to help you out with what I know as well there's no evidence of anything going as well so I don't know why you got that damm anklet unless there was pressure from somewher else he did tell you just sell your car or repaint it and that was it right Julie."

Julie Says "And then yesterday he told me there was more he had to talk to me about as well and I was starting to think about my honeymoon and well he bring this thing and well ask me to pull my jeans up as well and good thing for boot cut as well Uncle Jesse. He actually attached in his office and he told me I had to wear if for two years I asked why and he wouldn't tell me and I told him it was only once and well he wouldn't reconsider as well and Micheal was there as well and I don't know what to do right now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "I think there somebody else involved as well and I glad you didn't put too much of a fight about it as well you could've made it much worst as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Uncle Jesse looks and Says "Listen I had heard that Lizzy was David Jackson's place as well and I need to talk to her as well and see what I can do about what's going on as well and your not going to pretend you don't know what he's talking you don't start out truthful and switch channels on him. He will know your lying right now don't you even understand right now that will just make it worst and this thing that's going well I need to help you out with what I know as well there's no evidence of anything going as well so I don't know why you got that damm anklet unless there was pressure from somewher else he did tell you just sell your car or repaint it and that was it right Julie."

Julie Says "And then yesterday he told me there was more he had to talk to me about as well and I was starting to think about my honeymoon and well he bring this thing and well ask me to pull my jeans up as well and good thing for boot cut as well Uncle Jesse. He actually attached in his office and he told me I had to wear if for two years I asked why and he wouldn't tell me and I told him it was only once and well he wouldn't reconsider as well and Micheal was there as well and I don't know what to do right now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "I think there somebody else involved as well and I glad you didn't put too much of a fight about it as well you could've made it much worst as well."

Micheal said "who do you think is involved?"

Micheal said "who do you think is involved?"

Uncle Jesse Says "Well your about to Marry a lawyer and well she wants Pro-Bono you know how many people get into trouble and can't even afford to hire a lawyer around here now. Personally I think it's Boss Hogg and well I'm going to talk to Lizzy and then to Boss as well but before I am going to talk to Agent Roach as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Well your about to Marry a lawyer and well she wants Pro-Bono you know how many people get into trouble and can't even afford to hire a lawyer around here now. Personally I think it's Boss Hogg and well I'm going to talk to Lizzy and then to Boss as well but before I am going to talk to Agent Roach as well."

Michael said "be careful"

Michael said "dont worry about us"

Uncle Jesse Says "I can't help it's wrong what happened to Julie right now Micheal as well. And listen I know that either me or Lizzy can get out of that anklet I guess there going high-tec now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "I can't help it's wrong what happened to Julie right now Micheal as well. And listen I know that either me or Lizzy can get out of that anklet I guess there going high-tec now as well."

Michael nodded "doesnt Daisy have one after her trip to the Federal Detention Center"

Michael nodded "doesnt Daisy have one after her trip to the Federal Detention Center"

Uncle Jesse Says "I sure hope not and I haven't heard from Daisy as well and she doesn't need any trouble either she didn't even do anything wrong to have that happen to her as well."

Michael said "you should call her"

Uncle Jesse had called his niece and waited for to pick up the phone as well he had wished this would all go away right now they were cleared in court but that was Federal he wandered if somebody had tried the County system right now as well. Before he called he Said "What trip to the Federal Detention Center? You just said it like it was a vacation of something now Micheal?"

Uncle Jesse had called his niece and waited for to pick up the phone as well he had wished this would all go away right now they were cleared in court but that was Federal he wandered if somebody had tried the County system right now as well. Before he called he Said "What trip to the Federal Detention Center? You just said it like it was a vacation of something now Micheal?"

Michael said "Agent Huntley had Daisy arrested on false charges"

Daisy picked up the phone

Michael said "Agent Huntley had Daisy arrested on false charges"

Daisy picked up the phone

Uncle Jesse Says "Daisy is there something wrong because their is with Julie right now and she's upset as well and it has nothing to do with the surrogacy and Bo's birthday party as well."

Daisy said "Uncle Jesse how can you be so dang sure"

Uncle Jesse Says "I'm not sure but I'm coming over because your upset right now I can tell and listen Julie's life just got more complicated for no reason at all right now and I'm going to talk to Lizzy, Agent Roach and Boss Hogg and see what I can do and see what's bothering you right now as well Daisy."

Uncle Jesse Says "I'm not sure but I'm coming over because your upset right now I can tell and listen Julie's life just got more complicated for no reason at all right now and I'm going to talk to Lizzy, Agent Roach and Boss Hogg and see what I can do and see what's bothering you right now as well Daisy."

Daisy said "nothin is botherin me"

Daisy said "nothin is botherin me"

Uncle Jesse Says "I'll be over in five minutes and we can talk about this a little bit more as well." Bo had gotten a call from Uncle Jesse telling him about Julie right now and he called Lizzy and David's and waited for her to pick up. He knew his sister was innocent was a choir girl compared to him and Luke now as well.

Uncle Jesse Says "I'll be over in five minutes and we can talk about this a little bit more as well." Bo had gotten a call from Uncle Jesse telling him about Julie right now and he called Lizzy and David's and waited for her to pick up. He knew his sister was innocent was a choir girl compared to him and Luke now as well.

Lizzy didnt pick up and Daisy saw Uncle Jesses truck pull up to the yard and sighed

Lizzy didnt pick up and Daisy saw Uncle Jesses truck pull up to the yard and sighed

Uncle Jesse had gotten out and rang her doorbell he hoped she didn't have the samething as Julie did because she was completely innocent right now as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.