Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal said "it might help"

Julie Says "But how would Lizzy feel if she knew it was me that told on her brother, but that might what's bothering my brother because of what he did to my me and that might be the root of this all thing it might be what he's mad at Lizzy about as well."

Brian had pulled up to Bo and Lizzy's house and he wanted to know how his brother-in-law felt about what he did to Julie right now as well. Brian knocked and walked in and Says "I'm sorry for what I did to Julie now, I feel awful she's was in the clear as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "But how would Lizzy feel if she knew it was me that told on her brother, but that might what's bothering my brother because of what he did to my me and that might be the root of this all thing it might be what he's mad at Lizzy about as well."

Brian had pulled up to Bo and Lizzy's house and he wanted to know how his brother-in-law felt about what he did to Julie right now as well. Brian knocked and walked in and Says "I'm sorry for what I did to Julie now, I feel awful she's was in the clear as well."

Brian sighed and saw Lizzy wasnt gonna listen so he left

Brian sighed and saw Lizzy wasnt gonna listen so he left

Brian was at Bo's house and asked Bo was he mad about what he did to Julie now and he Says "Listen I know she was in clear and if would've never told when she came in then nobody would've never known as well."

Brian was at Bo's house and asked Bo was he mad about what he did to Julie now and he Says "Listen I know she was in clear and if would've never told when she came in then nobody would've never known as well."

Bo said "no one is gonna listen to you Brian"

Bo said "no one is gonna listen to you Brian"

Brian Says "I'm not stopping I'm making more money with my side job than my actual job and this ain't going to scare me off I've dealt with worst that Agent Roach now as well. Not unless you go and tell him what I am doing as well. And you know how Lizzy would feel about that as well now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait or Elly Mae Duke

Brian Says "I'm not stopping I'm making more money with my side job than my actual job and this ain't going to scare me off I've dealt with worst that Agent Roach now as well. Not unless you go and tell him what I am doing as well. And you know how Lizzy would feel about that as well now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo said "yes i know and dont go accusin anyone either.. which you probably already did"

Bo said "yes i know and dont go accusin anyone either.. which you probably already did"

Brian Says "I might've accused Daisy eariler she got mad at me and Lizzy is mad at me right now as well and please don't tell on me now and I know your sister is mad at me for telling on her about eight years ago as well. Why are you so calm about the whole thing as well."

Brian Says "I might've accused Daisy eariler she got mad at me and Lizzy is mad at me right now as well and please don't tell on me now and I know your sister is mad at me for telling on her about eight years ago as well. Why are you so calm about the whole thing as well."

Bo said "just what did Daisy do to you! i do not like people hurting my cousin when shes done nothin wrong"

Bo said "just what did Daisy do to you! i do not like people hurting my cousin when shes done nothin wrong"

Brian Says "I don't know now and please I think Julie is mad enough to actually tell on me now as well. What do you think about that caused your sister seeming simple life to go so haywire I feel awful about that as well?"

Bo said "yeah"

Brian Says "Maybe I should just fess up then, but somehow I don't want to, but it looks like they actually catch me one day as well. Nice car out there amazing what Lizzy and Cooter did for ya what if you tell Lizzy what is coming between you's as well."

Brian Says "Maybe I should just fess up then, but somehow I don't want to, but it looks like they actually catch me one day as well. Nice car out there amazing what Lizzy and Cooter did for ya what if you tell Lizzy what is coming between you's as well."

Bo said "i cant. shed flip"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.